“Warm Friendly Service with Great Korean food”

Ichiban Sushi House
Ranked #131 of 500 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a sushi house with a good selection of Korean food. I was craving Korean so ordered some hoping for the best. Should have known the owner is Korean and everything tasted homemade and authentic! Kimchi was great and she really catered to us. Such a gem! I highly recommend it for Korean food but th sushi I had was also excellent quality and absolutely delicious!! 감사합니다!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My girl friend and I came here on a date and the food and experience at the Teppanyaki table was 1st class.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We always enjoy our meal here in their relaxed setting. The quality is excellent and so is their service. We’ve come to enjoy chap chae which they offer as an appetizer. We usually have sushi or sashimi but we’ve also enjoyed their bento boxes, udon, teriyaki and tempura. Never disappointed. They offer fresh fruit to finish your meal. We’ve come as a couple but also used their private rooms with our family. We’ve ordered their party trays of sushi many times. Always enjoyed our visits here.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Lunch special it’s great deal. Not much people, fast and very yummy. The place was recommended to me by colleges and once I joined them one time I’ve visited it 2 more times in one week. It’s clean, neat, friendly and authentic.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We really enjoyed Ichiban's take on tempura udon. This dish is normally served with the tempura on top of the noodles and broth. Tasty, but of course, the tempura becomes soft and the coating mushy. Ichiban serves it on the side with tempura dipping sauce, giving you the choice - you can put in on the udon or eat it like tempura. Great idea! We thought the pricing was fair and enjoyed the complimentary fresh fruit after the meal as well as the Korean noodle appetizer.