Canadas Best Value Inn-Burlington/Hamilton
Agoda.com
US$104
US$96
US$66
Admiral Inn Burlington(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$83
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Upon arrival we were greeted with smiles. We checked in, we loved the room, very spacious and very clean. Everything was not to far, very conveniently located.
I would highly recommend to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 May 2011

Between selling of our house and taking possession of our new home, I shopped a variety of extended stay motels. I looked at many alternatives and chose to stay at Canada's Best Value Inn, Burlington, ON. Clean and spacious and recently remodeled, kitchenette and internet made for an easy stay. Great location for my commute and good internet connection for my p/t telecommuting job. An added bonus (personally) - no pets. This added to the cleanliness of the place after places like the Hilton allow pets.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2011

Worst Hotel ever!!! I checked in to a pre-reserved room, late arrival confirmed for 2:00am.
The room thay gave me was a complete mess, Obviously someone had been occupying the room, bed, bathroom, kitchenet etc, and Garbage was on the floor. The clerk offered to clean the room while I waited inside the room but this would have taken a good hour from the state of appearance. And the thought of settling in to this room after seeing the remnants of the past occupants was too repulsive.
The clerk was unable to offer me an alternate room and said I would have to pay for this room as it "is" available.
I took a taxi to another location where I was fortunate to find a room.
I am still dealing with the hotel to ensure I am refunded for the amount that they charged against my credit card.
Hindsight is: I chose a lower cost room as I was traveling alone and thought it would suffice.
My learning is: "You get far less than what you pay for".

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank takealittletrip_11
buttar, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn-Burlington/Hamilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2011

We would like to apologize for your experience at our hotel and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like you to know that we have made some changes in our staff and have addressed all of the issues that you mentioned in your comments. We hope that you will please give us another opportunity to show you that we take the satisfaction of our guests very seriously. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 November 2010

We didn't expect much from this cheap motel when we booked it - my boyfriend and I were on a tight budget for our vacation in Canada, but since all we planned to do at our hotel was sleep, we figured it wouldn't be too big of a deal. Our regrets for booking our stay at "Canada's Best" began before we had even checked in when the couple before us - a scantily dressed woman and a young guy who didn't seem to know each other - checked in and walked to their room without any bags.

Once we arrived at our (with bags in tow) we were fairly disappointed with our room. It was clean and had clearly been renovated recently, but none of the furnishings matched, the room was poorly lit, no pictures on the wall, not even a coffee pot! Considering we selected this budget motel among others because it had a kitchenette in the room we were really disappointed to find no coffee pot! The disappointment turned to disgust as night fell. I only managed to sleep a few hours before the nightly activities of some of the guests the floor above woke me in the middle of the night and it didn't stop until well after dawn. Needless to say, I knew this because I didn't fall back to sleep - not even my iPod cranked all the way up could drown out the noise! I didn't try and contact the management because admittedly I was scared to - if the customers in the rooms above me were reflective of the caliber of patrons this motel serves, I was frankly afraid to walk outside at night to the front desk to complain.

On the following night we had another noise problem, thankfully this time it was just music and loud voices keeping us awake. My boyfriend called the front desk and the manager did take care of the problem promptly, but it disappointed us that we had to experience these issues two nights in a row. I don't want to bad mouth the hotel or it's staff too much, the room was not great aesthetically, but clean and the staff were helpful with every request we made, but if you're looking for a nice, relaxing stay, I strongly advise you look elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Orienteeringirl

Thanks for taking the time to share you comments and we are very sorry that your experience was not a positive one. We have discussed your comments with our staff members and trained them all to be aware of possible problems at our hotel. We strive to make everyone stay a positive one and we apologize that we fell short. Please do not be afraid to contact management at any hotel you stay in, most problems can be handled quickly. Thank you

Reviewed 24 November 2010

I have stayed at this location many times now and I have never yet been disappointed. i generally travel with two young children under the age of six. The hotel is a budget hotel which means that there is no pool and no complimentary breakfast, but that is easily remedied. The pool, no so much, but with my kids, I usually don't have time for that anyway, so it's no loss. The breakfast is easy to do if you stop at Tim Hortons the night before and pick up muffins and coffee. The microwave will warm up your coffee and the fridge will hold milk for the little ones for breakfast the next morning. I have always found this hotel to be clean (the rooms even smell fresh and clean!) and the staff have always been very friendly and accommodating. Unlike one of the other guests who have left a review, I did not find the need for any additional blankets. I have stayed at this hotel at various times of the year, so I have experienced both winter and summer temperatures and haven't had any issues. I stay at this hotel anytime that I am travelling through the area and would not consider staying anywhere else. I already have my reservation for December when I will be travelling through again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LovesToTravel4545

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with other travelers. We appreciate all of the nice comments and hope to see you soon.