“Not really impressed...”

Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Best Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-chef of Shangri-La, Bangkok, Five Star Hotel. Toronto Star awarded *** to our restaurant in 2007. Authentic Thai Food.
Toronto, Canada
“Not really impressed...”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I found the food here to be mediocre at best. I'd have to agree with a few others that it reminded me of food court food.... but not the best food court food. It was rather bland and it did not have the complex "layers" of taste of good Thai food. I love Thai food and have tried many Thai restaurants in many cities; unfortunately this one is at the bottom of my list. Nice staff, decent service, but very lack-luster food.

• Visited March 2011

“Worst Thai food restaurant in town!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I wasn't too impressed with the food the first time I went, but thought I'd give them a second try anyways since I LOVE Thai food! Ugh! Just as bad as the first time.

Burlington, Canada
“Best Thai in Burlington”
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I've tried every Thai restaurant in Burlington, and Thai Cuisine Experts is the best. Fresh cooked to order every time, catered to your preferred spiciness. I'm now one of their "regulars", and will definitely keep returning every week. Fast, friendly, economical, fresh, and delicious.

4 Thank TheEasyGoingGuy
Baltimore, Maryland
“great value Thai”
Reviewed 23 May 2011

This place looks a lot like a fast-food restaurant, but they do come to your table to take your order. Each dish is ordered with your specification of mild, medium, hot, or very hot. We both ordered medium, and that was right at our limit. Green coconut curry with chicken and Phad See Iew were both very good. Coconut ice cream was so-so. It was quite authentic, and the prices were great. Six stars for value!

2 Thank hazelnutandlizzie
Hamilton, Canada
“Worst Thai food ever”
Reviewed 10 May 2011

We got take-out from this restaurant tonight. No flavour...everything quite bland and mundane. Noodles were all mushed together as if they were cooked hours ago. Shrimp chips came with miniature container of peanut sauce. Worse Thai food we have ever had (and we are fans of Thai food).