“Very friendly and excellent quailty of Thai food”
Review of Thai Cuisine Experts - CLOSED

Thai Cuisine Experts
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Best Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-chef of Shangri-La, Bangkok, Five Star Hotel. Toronto Star awarded *** to our restaurant in 2007. Authentic Thai Food.
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very friendly and excellent quailty of Thai food”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Friendly service and very tasty Thai food. The food quality is excellent and the price is even better.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Mike V

Ontario
“Excellent Thai Food!”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Have been to this location for dine-in and take out a number of times. Wonderful food, great flavours, the best Satay Chicken I've ever had! The Panang Chicken is also a favourite of mine. I could eat there every day! There isn't any ambiance, a basic restaurant for sure but who cares when getting take out?

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Grant R
Burlington, Canada
“Great lunch spot when pressed for time!”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I work near the court of justice in Burlington and when I have lunch with clients on a time restraint, this is the spot I choose. With the $7.99 lunch combos it offers variety, yet at the same time we rarely wait more then 10 minutes for all our food. I recommend that people try this restaurant on their own before judging it based on reviews because this is my favorite Thai restaurant in Burlington.

• Visited August 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Not really impressed...”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I found the food here to be mediocre at best. I'd have to agree with a few others that it reminded me of food court food.... but not the best food court food. It was rather bland and it did not have the complex "layers" of taste of good Thai food. I love Thai food and have tried many Thai restaurants in many cities; unfortunately this one is at the bottom of my list. Nice staff, decent service, but very lack-luster food.

• Visited March 2011
“Worst Thai food restaurant in town!!”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

I wasn't too impressed with the food the first time I went, but thought I'd give them a second try anyways since I LOVE Thai food! Ugh! Just as bad as the first time.