“The best Thai food for the whole family!”
Review of Thai Cuisine Experts - CLOSED

Thai Cuisine Experts
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Best Fresh Thai Food prepared by ex-chef of Shangri-La, Bangkok, Five Star Hotel. Toronto Star awarded *** to our restaurant in 2007. Authentic Thai Food.
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We as a family, we go in the restaurant at least once a month,we enjoy the wide selection of items. The staff are always friendly,and the food is always fresh.

1  Thank brian f
There are newer reviews for Thai Cuisine Experts

Reviewed 5 January 2012

First time at this location, And honestly its our last. We orderd take out because it was completely dead in there. Now i know why, Our red curry chicken was just too salty and watery with 1 piece of chiken, the pad Thai was dry to the max as if its been cooked hours ago, and the spring rolls had no chicken in them. I couldnt find any chicken in anything, It felt like we were eating someones leftovers. The only thing I enjoyed that day was my coke. Never again

Reviewed 9 December 2011

We eat at this place often. The basil chicken is amazing and so is the garlic chicken. I didn't much care for the pad thai though. They're super friendly too. My little guy finds it too salty and it is pretty salty but super flavourful.

Reviewed 4 December 2011

Friendly service and very tasty Thai food. The food quality is excellent and the price is even better.

1  Thank Mike V
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Have been to this location for dine-in and take out a number of times. Wonderful food, great flavours, the best Satay Chicken I've ever had! The Panang Chicken is also a favourite of mine. I could eat there every day! There isn't any ambiance, a basic restaurant for sure but who cares when getting take out?

1  Thank Grant R