“Thai Coconut - Excellent Value”
Review of Thai Coconut

Thai Coconut
Ranked #23 of 474 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Dine-in and Take-out, no Delivery.
Burlington, Canada
“Thai Coconut - Excellent Value”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We went to Thai Coconut this past Saturday for our Anniversary. We don't go out to eat often (mostly because there are not a lot of healthy options for low carb diet's).

Wine - $15 for a half liter of a decent Pinot, Great Start!

We had the chicken cold rolls, the best I have ever had! No filler noodles, just protein, vegg and a fantastic dipping sauce with peanuts on the side

We had the fried squid next and this was very nicely breaded, not greasy and had a great dipping sauce

We finished with the cashew chicken and oranges. This was incredible and we both wanted to lick the plate clean!

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank Mrs S

Gibsons, Canada
“Very Good Thai Fod”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The atmosphere is warm and ethnic, service good and our choices for lunch were well prepared and hot. Pad Thai for us both so we need to return to taste the many other entrees. The place was full at lunch but the service was able to keep up and make us feel welcome.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank mellowjude
Toronto, Canada
“Hidden Jewel!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

We live in Burlington and are going through a kitchen renovation, so we have been eating out more than usual lately. I decided to check Trip Advisor this evening to see if there was a local restaurant we had not been to. That's how I found Thai Coconut - and what a find! My wife and I both love Thai cuisine - and dinner this evening was certainly the best Thai meal I've had in quite some time. The Chicken coconut soup was excellent! The Peanut (Panang) curry was spiced perfectly - very rich and flavourful, and my wife loved her Spicey Noodles.
I assumed that Thai Coconut had recently opened, and was shocked to hear that it had been there for three years....tucked away in a small plaza on Fairview west of Walker's Line. Now that we've discovered it, we'll be back.....regularly.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Photoguy4
Grimsby, Canada
“Wooooooooowww!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Outside of toronto this is the best thai food I have ever eaten! My friend and I had to instantly use the bathroom after eating, which led to an uncomfortable burning sensation for about 15 min. But it was all worth it cause the food was soooo goood!!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Eliasdre
Coventry, Connecticut
“Spicy Cuisine!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is a Thai restaurant-fusion, the food is mostly spicy and good!
The salads are of the "tropical" style, very delicious and also spicy!
We did enjoyed most of their fare, and the ambience is very pleasant and interesting! We would recommend this restaurant to our friends!

Visited October 2013