“Excellent Pad Thai”

Ranked #30 of 482 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Dine-in and Take-out, no Delivery.
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I found this place on Trip Advisor after driving by it many times. It is just in a strip mall but it has amazing food. Prices are comparable to other Thai places. I had chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai for $13.99. It was great - a sweeter pad thai but very good. My husband had a curry dish that he enjoyed. We received our food very quickly and the atmosphere was nice.

2  Thank Meredith R

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Have been to this restaurant a few times and each time the food has been amazing! Fresh and flavourful. Had the curry pad Thai last time. Not to spicy just right. Great value and food!!

1  Thank Kim S
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We went to Thai Coconut this past Saturday for our Anniversary. We don't go out to eat often (mostly because there are not a lot of healthy options for low carb diet's).

Wine - $15 for a half liter of a decent Pinot, Great Start!

We had the chicken cold rolls, the best I have ever had! No filler noodles, just protein, vegg and a fantastic dipping sauce with peanuts on the side

We had the fried squid next and this was very nicely breaded, not greasy and had a great dipping sauce

We finished with the cashew chicken and oranges. This was incredible and we both wanted to lick the plate clean!

3  Thank Mrs S
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The atmosphere is warm and ethnic, service good and our choices for lunch were well prepared and hot. Pad Thai for us both so we need to return to taste the many other entrees. The place was full at lunch but the service was able to keep up and make us feel welcome.

2  Thank mellowjude
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We live in Burlington and are going through a kitchen renovation, so we have been eating out more than usual lately. I decided to check Trip Advisor this evening to see if there was a local restaurant we had not been to. That's how I found Thai Coconut - and what a find! My wife and I both love Thai cuisine - and dinner this evening was certainly the best Thai meal I've had in quite some time. The Chicken coconut soup was excellent! The Peanut (Panang) curry was spiced perfectly - very rich and flavourful, and my wife loved her Spicey Noodles.
I assumed that Thai Coconut had recently opened, and was shocked to hear that it had been there for three years....tucked away in a small plaza on Fairview west of Walker's Line. Now that we've discovered it, we'll be back.....regularly.

1  Thank Photoguy4