“Just right for Thai”

Ranked #21 of 474 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Dine-in and Take-out, no Delivery.
Kentwood, Michigan
“Just right for Thai”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Thanks to other TripAdvisor commenters, I found this restaurant right around the corner from my hotel. A nice atmosphere, it was quiet on a Monday night. I enjoyed the vegetable peanut curry very much -- good flavor, nice assortment of veggies, just the right amount of spice (for me, a little heat but not too much). Will definitely come here again next trip. Service was thoughtful and quick.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank sellens9

Stoney Creek, Ontario
“Best value Thai restaurant in Burlington/Hamilton”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

The Thai food is excellent and the value for your money is unbeatable. Don't let the strip mall setting deter you from enjoying wonderful food. I'd be here a couple times a week if I lived in Burlington, not S.C.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank AngelVBr
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“Excellent Pad Thai”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I found this place on Trip Advisor after driving by it many times. It is just in a strip mall but it has amazing food. Prices are comparable to other Thai places. I had chicken and Shrimp Pad Thai for $13.99. It was great - a sweeter pad thai but very good. My husband had a curry dish that he enjoyed. We received our food very quickly and the atmosphere was nice.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Meredith R
Dundas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Have been to this restaurant a few times and each time the food has been amazing! Fresh and flavourful. Had the curry pad Thai last time. Not to spicy just right. Great value and food!!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Kim S
Burlington, Canada
“Thai Coconut - Excellent Value”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We went to Thai Coconut this past Saturday for our Anniversary. We don't go out to eat often (mostly because there are not a lot of healthy options for low carb diet's).

Wine - $15 for a half liter of a decent Pinot, Great Start!

We had the chicken cold rolls, the best I have ever had! No filler noodles, just protein, vegg and a fantastic dipping sauce with peanuts on the side

We had the fried squid next and this was very nicely breaded, not greasy and had a great dipping sauce

We finished with the cashew chicken and oranges. This was incredible and we both wanted to lick the plate clean!

• Visited November 2013