“Best ever”

Ranked #25 of 477 Restaurants in Burlington
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Dine-in and Take-out, no Delivery.
Crookwell, Australia
“Best ever”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I checked trip advisor on where to eat in Burlington, read reviews on Thai Coconut sounded good. What a fantastic meal, great service. The young waitress became upset when I didn't eat all my Peanut Chicken, she enquired Miss what's wrong you did not like, I explained, very nice but far too much for me especially as we had the assorted platter for starters. I just wish we were staying in the area longer so we could return to Thai Coconut.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank NannaS74

Fonthill, Canada
“Authentic Thai - as good as it gets!”
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The food is amazing, the service excellent and it is super clean.
I usually order the red curry with beef - to die for!
I have travelled extensively and have had Thai food in many part s of the world. This little gem is my favourite.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank mm_ontario
Burlington, Canada
“Very pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Decided to try a new restaurant one lunch and what a surprise. Lunch combo was plentiful and very tasty. Mango chicken is awesome. Can be spicy but they will cater to your taste buds. Pleasant family run (or so it appeared) restaurant - we want to come back for dinner.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank CDNVintage
Kentwood, Michigan
“Just right for Thai”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Thanks to other TripAdvisor commenters, I found this restaurant right around the corner from my hotel. A nice atmosphere, it was quiet on a Monday night. I enjoyed the vegetable peanut curry very much -- good flavor, nice assortment of veggies, just the right amount of spice (for me, a little heat but not too much). Will definitely come here again next trip. Service was thoughtful and quick.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank sellens9
Stoney Creek, Ontario
“Best value Thai restaurant in Burlington/Hamilton”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

The Thai food is excellent and the value for your money is unbeatable. Don't let the strip mall setting deter you from enjoying wonderful food. I'd be here a couple times a week if I lived in Burlington, not S.C.

• Visited February 2014