“NEXT!”

Dining options: Reservations, Waitstaff
Toronto, Canada
“NEXT!”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

A friend and I swung by here after a local round of golf for a quick bite and a couple pints. Nothing here really separates this bar from the rest of the "upscale sports bars" in Burlington. Especially the food. We ordered some nachos over the 13 dollar mark and got literally a handful of chips with some random toppings. Hardly enough put a dent in the smallest of appetites.

We mentioned to the waitress that the portion size was a bit on the skimpish side and she hardily agreed noting she had numerous complaints. She kindly apologized (not her fault, noted), removed the app from the bill.

Ambience.....meh. Service - great. Food - first introduction lacking lustre.

I'll probably pass by this place next time in the area.

• Visited August 2012

Ontario
“Fantastic food, patio and waitresses...”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

I eat here a few times a month and the food is always fantastic. Beef Tacos, burgers, angry shrimp, wings.. pretty much everything. I had one of the hot dogs once and I really didn't like it.. not my thing. The patio is very large and comfortable. During football season they have a make you own Bloody Mary "bar" they have a few massive booths that could fit 9 people.. maybe even more. The waitresses are attractive, friendly and always wearing little black dresses.Bonus.

The only misses I have ever had were one a few summer Sundays where the service the patio has been pretty slow, but usually a rare occasion.

• Visited September 2012
Hamilton, Canada
“Typical chain-type restaurant”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

Very casual environment. Went for dinner on a Sunday night and was seated right away. Our server was very nice, but was never around to order more drinks etc - actually only came around to take our order, bring drinks and food, then to pack our leftovers and bring the bill... we probably would've ordered more drinks too, but no big loss. The food was good, I had the fish and chips (2 pc), and had extra to take home. Hubby had the buffalo chicken sandwich - he said it was tasty, but had dramatically decreased in size from the previous time he had been there. Would be a better choice for lunch than dinner, in my opinion. Or for a bite to eat and a drink while watching the game (TVs everywhere, including a huge projection screen).

• Visited September 2012
Burlington, Canada
“Upscale Casual”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Went to check out this place this week. The service was stellar and the atmosphere was very comfortable. The menu offers classic items with a twist. Very good food, will definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2012
Kansas
“Fun time, great food”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

This place didn't look like much as wasn't busy for lunch on a Saturday (we were there May 5, 2012), so we were a little worried, but we had a fabulous experience. There were 9 of us and every single one of us enjoyed it. The server was very friendly and attentive, she knew the menu, and she offered suggestions. The portion size may not have been great for the price, but I left full. We had the mildly annoyed shrimp as an appetizer. I should've ordered another as my meal! I've been craving it ever since! YUM! I split the Pepper Jack Stuffed Cajun Chicken and the Chicken Oscar with my cousin. I thought the cajun chicken could have had more flavor, but it was pretty good (and the portion size was huge). The Chicken Oscar was fabulous, but the portion size was much smaller.

• Visited May 2012