“Luminescence-Best spa in Canada”
Review of Luminescence Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Luminescence Spa
Reviewed 31 January 2014

The owner of this spa will give you the best facial you have ever had. Trained in Europe she knows exactly what to do for you in particular. She has excellent skills and you will notice an amazing difference. Best spa I have ever been to in Canada by far. Dr. Melanie MacNeil

5  Thank Melanie M

Reviewed 5 December 2012

I have stumbled upon this spa accidentally though a deal I found for micro-dermabrassion and I could not be happier. I should say I had my reservations giving this treatment a try so I approached Suzanna with a lot of questions, to which she has provided me with knowledgeable information and put my mind at ease. The treatment was excellent and lasted close to an hour. My skin got treated to micro-dermabrassion followed by a wonderful serum and massage, facial mask and a hydrating treatment. The equipment used was top of the line and I left the salon with beautiful, radiant and smooth skin. This was the first time I had this type of treatment and I was fully expecting to look red at the end of it, as I have sensitive skin however my skin has never looked better. I am very happy to have found this place and cannot wait for my next visit. I highly recommend the spa. It is a professional and warm environment. Thank you!

4  Thank aga w
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I had a microdermabrasion and facial here and was impressed by the setting, the up- to-date equipment and the well-trained staff. I will return next time I want a similar treatment.

4  Thank Elena M.
Reviewed 27 September 2012

I have been a loyal customer of Luminescence Spa for two years now. The staff are extremely professional and they are passionate about providing quality service. Over the course of time that I have been going there, I have always had a positive experience. The atmosphere is very peaceful and relaxing and the facility is very clean! The spa is conveniently located in the downtown core, and there is free parking available in the back!

The prices are very reasonable and they always have great deals. I have tried a wide range of their services and I would highly recommend their facials, pedicures, and reflexology. If you want to pamper yourself this is definitely the place to go! Best facials in town!!

5  Thank Carrie H
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I would go back definitely! Both the owner and her mother were very nice & yes talkative, but that certainly is a very nice changes from going to other places where they don't speak to you but rather their co-workers - and not in English! I booked the Fall Special for both myself & friend for a special birthday treat. Although we didn't have time for the facials, because of our schedules, we were told we could go back for the facials anytime.
I loved my pedicure, a little extra goes a long way ladies! And there's free parking behind the building!
My new favourite colour "Mrs. O'Leary's BBQ".
Thanks again!