“Great Golf”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Burlington Springs Golf Club
Reviewed 29 August 2012

great golf course with great food too. Course is well kept and not overly easy or overly tough. Very scenic

Reviewed 15 July 2012

What a pleasant surprise. I played this course on Friday 13th of July and what a nice surprise. I have lived in Halton Region of the last 20 Years and only found out about this course a short time ago. The club house is a bit dated but clean has good food and the bar is well stocked. All the staff actually gave me the feeling that they wanted my business and wanted me to enjoy my round. The cart girl was very considerate and stopped when she notice anyone getting ready to swing. I started off a bit rough but this course is very challenging. The fairways were in good shape, fescue trimmed back and the greens groomed excellently. You have to try this hidden gem of a golf course, the price is right, the carts are updated and the beer is cold. Hopefully you too will be pleasantly surprised.Enjoy your round you will have a great day.

1  Thank JohnAqui