“Manager was rude and made my son cry!”
Review of Putting Edge - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Putting Edge
Reviewed 20 April 2013

I will start by saying, don't waste your money having a birthday party here. They are totally disorganized to say the least plus there is no security on the front door which is a concern especially as it's open to the public.

Now for the main complaint. While playing golf at a 7th birthday party my son got upset for a couple of reasons and the party hostess got very frustrated and I came back from my time with my daughter to help my son to calm down. The hostess was extremely rude as when I approached her to say I would help, her response was "well whatever makes him happy" then a little later my son hit is ball down a hill and accidentally tapped this manager on the shoe. The hostess abruptly picked up the ball a and yelled at my son saying he hit her and he had to wait till everyone was off the green even though that was not the rules that were laid out at the beginning. My son was devastated and wanted to leave. When I went out to complain who I thought was the manager but as it turned out, the hostess who yelled at my son was the General Manager. The person that originally complained to was just a shift manager. During the course of the party this "General Manager" was talking to the kids in a rude manner and was even rude to birthday girls parents and my wife. Overall this so called manager is a belligerent fool and I cannot recommend this location.

8  Thank Mrunderwood