“Very tasty food and impeccable service”
Review of Amaya Express

Amaya Express
Ranked #9 of 473 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Burlington, Canada
“Very tasty food and impeccable service”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The food met and exceeded my expectations and the service was fast (but not rushed) and friendly. The food was amazing and I would definitely go back.

Visited May 2014

Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Samosas were delicious however the sauce was too sweet for me so I just ate the samosa as is.
Chana Masala was amazing. Red Chicken Tikka was flavorful and tender. The Garlic Naan was outstanding. I really liked the spices used in all their dishes especially the basmati rice. Great service, fast and efficient take out, I will be returning again and again and suggest you all do to as well.

• Visited June 2014
“Expected Better”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ordered takeout from here tonight. Online ordered, delivery was ahead of time.

Our Order:
Samosa - very good
Pakora - excellent
Butter Chicken - overcooked, not the kind of butter chicken we are used to ... more tomato like sauce than creamy sauce.
Madras Curry - very good
Saag Paneer - excellent
Rice - excellent

A little pricey in comparison to our normal Indian restaurant. I just expected better based on the reviews. The Butter Chicken was a big disappointment.

• Visited May 2014
“Perfect”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The food here is delicious, I've been a number of times and have had the hist help me on occasion but I always go back to the Butter Chicken, hands down my favourite.
The Mango laskes are superb, and as previously mentioned the Cheese Cake is melt in your mouth perfection.
But, what sets this restaurant apart from others, especially Indian restaurants is the service, they go out of their way to put you first and that's something you don't see much these days in this day and age.

2 Thank kiwionarope
London, Canada
“Wow- just wow. Amazing. ”
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Great food, great service and good prices. - very good considering the huge serving size! They even rushed our order as we mentioned be had a time crunch. I would recommend this to anyone! We will be back.

2 Thank FlyingScotsman1978