“great suite hotel”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 7 May 2014

great rooms and breakfast for the price. Location very good for Hamilton / Burlington / Oakville, borders QEW. Is across road from Burloak shopping Centre. Staff helpful, full kitchen, big suites. dfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfvdfv

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
yyzsalesadm, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your place to stay and we are thankfull for your great feedback. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The hotel is beautiful. Food is actually quite good. But the kitchen staff will lurk and leer at you if you eat to much. We had teens who where hungry from a 8 hr drive. Went in for dinner and the staff called our table "crazy". Ive been to many homewoods, all have been open armed when you go to their dinner. This one does not want you eat if you show up.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
yyzsalesadm, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. It certainly was not our intension to make you feel that way as we always like to ensure that we prepare plenty of food for our guests to eat as much as they can. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

pool was great and clean and liked being able to order in from next door and prices were very good.Room was clean and perfect size for my grandchildren and myself;even room to put the playpen in the bedroom

Dear Guest,

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! Your feedabck is very much appreciated. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stayed at Homewood Suites Burlington for two weeks while our home was being renovated. The room was spacious and clean as were the facilities. The pool was warm and well maintained. The breakfast and dinner included was a nice touch and made our stay quite enjoyable. The staff were friendly and helpful and made us feel at home. Overall it was a great choice and we were very pleased with our guest experience.

Dear Guest,

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2014

The hotel staff is great and accommodating. I stayed for 10 business . Most of colleagues stayed at the same hotel, Enjoyed being able to cook lunch / supper instead of going out. I was a bit disappointed with the quality of the room - its in need for a remodeling ASAP. The carpet and furniture was worn out - I expected more.

The heating in the first room I stayed didn't work properly. They said that they will fix it but they didn't. Only after 2 or 3 days did they switch room ( I should of ask for this earlier). The internet at times didn't work. They claimed that guests are streaming a lot videos. I expected more,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
yyzsalesadm, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay was not all it could have been. Your feedback is important to us in order to continuously improve the level of service offered to our guests. We hope that you will choose our hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Mina at the front desk in this morning was ever so kind to advise that there is "a knob on the bed for firm and soft settings" . At 3:00 am why wasn't I told this? Instead of fixing the problem he allowed it to go on? It was only at checkout that we found out. Suh a bad experience. However Mina did the necessary to ensure the customer was happy in the end. The bald guy just threw his hands up and provided no Honour at all. Thank you Mina.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. I was distressed to hear that the service we provided was inadequate. I apologize and will certainly be investigating the communications that you received from our staff to ensure this does not reoccur.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Horrible , I've stayed at Hilton Hotels throughout North America and it is my preferred brand when lodging. Our bed was comparable to a used IKEA mattress. Actually that would be a compliment. It's now 2:48 am, and we cannot sleep. Perhaps it's the fact I've been spoiled at so many wonderful locations by Hilton. I approached the gentleman at the front desk to get a new room. He advised he couldn't do that. I even offered to pay for another room just to see if the bed was the same. Hotel facilities are great. This bed that we are stuck with all night is rock hard. Not a Hilton quality bed at all. I tried complaining to the front desk but it got me nowhere. I tried calling Hilton customer support and their servers were down. By far my worst experience at a Hilton. It will be my last stay here at the Burloak location. I've been here three times and never have experienced it this bad. Total disappointment for the Premium Whirpool room. I hope to get a manager tomorrow.

• Stayed: March 2014
yyzsalesadm, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing guestroom conditions during your recent stay. We know our guests deserve the best and we will use your comments as we continually evolve to best meet and exceed our guests' expectations. We have shared your comments with our team and assure you appropriate steps have been made to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and appointment. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve.

Kathy Morrison
Director of Sales
kathy.morrison@hilton.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Burlington
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto / Burlington
Sandman Hotel Oakville
Sandman Hotel Oakville
#1 of 11 in Oakville
Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington? Share your experiences!