Satellite Motel
US$105
FourPoints.com
US$68
Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$102
Hilton Garden Inn Kitchener(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$100
Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel(Cambridge)(Great Value!)
US$75
Priceline
US$77
Priceline
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Hi, i just stayed at this motel last night with my fiancee. And first of all that is not at all what their room looks like from their picture, they must of taken it from best western or some other nice Hotel.If you have ever stayed in a motel in Scarbourough,witch i have, THIS IS WORSE THAN THAT!I can't speak for the whole motel, but i can speak for room 15. Im not going to write about every single thing i found wrong about this motel, but i will tell you about the things that bothered me most. First of all the toilet did not flush AT ALL. There was alot of black hair in the bath tub when i went to go for a bath and cigarette burns on the side of the tub. I could not take a bath because the thing you lift to either take a shower/bath does not work, so i showered. The water is warm not hot on full. I smelled the sheets, and it did not smell of detergent or bleach. So i know the blankets/sheets have been used at least once before me withought washing. I didnt sleep well at all, its not comfortable. If your going to stay here do not stay in room 15.Happy trails and i hope this helps people. (if your going to spend money on a HUGE rocket in front of your motel, i think you can afford a plumber)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business