“Exceeded expectations”

Comfort Inn Cambridge
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Perfect for our stay. Room was spotless, bedding scrumptious and no issues with noise at nite. It was very cold outside and when we arrived late at 11:00 pm, our room was beautifully warm! Location worked well being easy to find and would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Manager260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Comfort Inn Cambridge and would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a glowing review. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My daughter and I stayed at the comfort inn this weekend for a hockey tournament. The desk staff (especially the woman who worked nights on the weekend) where extremely accommodating and very nice. I was very impressed with the customer service. As my daughter plays competitive hockey we have stayed at 3 other hotels this season, and I have yet to experience the service we received this weekend. Thank you very much and I will be sure to return if I happen to need accommodations in Cambridge again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Manager260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review the Comfort Inn in Cambridge and are delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We hope you are able to return to the Cambridge area for another hockey tournament or family outing.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Recently renovated and it is BEAUTIFUL. Carrie at the front desk was super during check-in and was solicitous to my poor health.

The room was immaculately clean. The bed was super comfy and the pillows were very fluffy. I stayed two nights and missed the breakfasts because I was sleeping so soundly. Even the bedding was fantastic.

My room was quiet and I couldn't hear anyone else around me. The deck doors, fridge, and microwave were added bonuses.

I would definitely stay here again. I loved it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Manager260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

It was so thoughtful of you to write about the service you received at the Cambridge Comfort Inn. I want to tell you how very wonderful it was to receive your special note this morning.

Carrie is indeed a valued long-term employee, exceptionally dedicated and committed. We pride ourselves on the service we provide our guests because our guests deserve it. I will be most delighted to share your feedback with her and the rest of our team.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Manager260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

There was a dark haired lady who checked us in (amazing customer service). Our first night was eventful. 2am I was awoken by yelling right outside my door, followed by a fight ending with the police having to be called - that went on for 20 minutes. I approached front desk about it and they offered me a refund upon checkout. I decided to stay an extra night thinking instead of a refund I would get a free night - nope. I was charged the full amount. My dog also got fleas from the hotel room. I probably wouldn't stay here again. I was far from pleased.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tlang5
Manager260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I apologize for the miscommunication on our part. I spoke with the GSR and yes you should have been given compensation for your bad experience. I will contact you in a separate email to address it with you. We also had an inspection and was assured no issues were evident in your room. Again I thank you and look forward to having you visit the Comfort Inn again.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

Newly renovated. Very clean and comfy. Stayed for 7 nights and slept in and missed breakfast the first four mornings as the beds were so comfortable. There was a good variety at breakfast and everything was fresh. All staff were very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank RiderFans
Manager260, General Manager at Comfort Inn Cambridge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear you found the beds comfy and the staff was helpful and friendly. We pride ourselves in meeting and exceeding our guest's experiences and hope to see you again on your next visit to Cambridge.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I arrived late, 11:30 PM by taxi and had to leave early the next morning. My non-smoking room had a stong smell of stale smoke. If I had not been traveling all day to get there I would have complained and asked to be moved, just too tired. I left a note for the maid to correct this for the next guest.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Casey07836

I am sorry to hear that your room smelled of stale smoke. We are a non smoking hotel now and have been taking steps to rectify the problem of an issue of lingering effects of previously smoked in rooms. The last few rooms that have been brought to our attention have been given a procedure to eliminate any signs. Thank you for your comments. They help us identify and correct concerns and issues so we can make every guest's stay a good experience.