“Amazing food, lacking atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Price range: US$9 - US$13
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Ontario
“Amazing food, lacking atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing for food, best I have had. Chicken in all dishes is quality white meat. The only thing is atmosphere is lacking, half the time they forget to put on music and you eat in silence. When music is on, it is a cd on repeat. They need to work on making customers want to eat in as I believe most customers are pick up.

• Visited August 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Beach4Lifeforever

“Highway sign”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped in off the 401 sign for lunch. I it's outstanding probably the best Indian food I've had. Quality, freshness and flavour.
It's too bad I'm not from around here I would be a regular if I was!!
They need a bigger sign!!

1 Thank Lisahanzuk
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely Outstanding Yet Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

Their shaking it up again at Mango Chutney with new items and beers. What was fantastic is even better. The food is to die for, service fantastic, the owners always drop by your table to make sure everything is perfect. Fresh food, flavourful spices, consistency, an impressive variety on the menu and as Anthony Bourdain once said "if all vegetable dishes were this good I'de be a vegetarian". My god their good. Enjoy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cambridge, Canada
“Fantastic Indian Cuisine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've had both take out and dine in at this relatively new gem of a spot in Cambridge, ON. The quality of the food is fantastic and the employees were very knowledgeable on menu items. They helped me to select various dishes based on my taste preferences and made some fantastic recommendations. When doing take out for my family they helped me to choose the right amount of food and a good variety for everyone. Regarding dine in, the decor is lovely and the atmosphere is comfortable. I will soon be booking a larger group function there for my workplace, and I look forward to another positive experience and delicious food!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 0SarahP0
Cambridge
“Good food not enough meat!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We really enjoy mango chutney but they really need too add more meat too the dishes for the price there really needs too be more meat!!

Visited May 2014