“Birthday dinner”
Review of Beertown

Beertown
Reserve with OpenTable
Beertown is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 339 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We sat on the patio and had great service. The food was excellent. I had the fish taco app which was good...one more taco and it would have been perfect. The burger was fabulous as well. The noise from hespeler rd wasn't too bad either. All in all a very pleasant time.

TheCharcoalGroup, Public Relations Manager at Beertown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Diana,

So glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and had a great birthday dinner!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We decided to go here for the first time as a family sat on the patio which was fantastic. My son had the kid state which she enjoyed my daughter had the protein which she enjoyed my husband have the burger and fries super fantastic and I had A salad. We weren’t sure what type of beer we wanted they provided a couple samplers for us to try which was super awesome. The food was fresh staff was friendly but definitely go back.

TheCharcoalGroup, Public Relations Manager at Beertown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed the patio, Lizzy! We're glad the whole family had fun!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I went here for lunch on the patio with my siblings on a sunny & warm Friday. We got the last table on the patio, thankfully it was shaded, while there were many tables available inside (I arrived just after noon). We had Pad Thai, Ahi Tuna Fresh bowl, Brisket Burger, and Pork Belly Burger - everyone was happy with their choice. Our server kept our waters filled (we did not indulge in the beer options at lunch, sadly!), and we were served reasonably quickly... we weren't in a hurry, so lingered for about an hour.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, Sue!

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Beertown is an awesome local place with excellent beer selection and great food. I’d describe it as an “upscale pub-style restaurant”. Great decor - with a modern, wood and brick look. The beer flights are awesome for tasting. Burgers are fantastic!

TheCharcoalGroup, Public Relations Manager at Beertown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Thanks so much for visiting and for your review! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit, especially the burgers and beer flights, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

A great place to enjoy different beers (very expensive for the most part), good service, and a great atmosphere, but I wouldn't recommend eating. The last time I was there, I had to send back both apps: calamari (not prepared as stated and soggy), and nachos (almost nothing on there for a high price). Again, good for beer, but that's it.

TheCharcoalGroup, General Manager at Beertown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for visiting and for taking the time to review Beertown Cambridge. We hold our food and service program to a high-standard, but it appears we missed the mark during your last visit. At your earliest convenience, please email me at astroh@charcoalgroup.ca as I would like to learn more about your experience.

Kind Regards,