All reviews full kitchen two bedroom suite african lion safari monday to thursday complimentary breakfast stove top kids loved the pool shuttle service home away from home sofa bed excellent hotel great room excellent stay very clean hotel great place to stay recommend this hotel booked this hotel
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Well located. Good and clean hotel near the highway. It was a quiet hotel and the staff were really helpful. The workout room was well stocked. Breakfast was available. Nothing less is expected at a Hilton hotel!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2018

Stayed for a week quiet, good food for breakfast and supper.very friendly and other places to eat close.I would recommend this hotel to anyone that didn't want to get out and was business only because of meals

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2018

All the staff were super friendly and helpful. When the lady who checked us in asked why we were there (wedding), she immediately offered us a lower rate! The savings from that covered the cost for a third night stay which gave the family some rest and relaxation time after a super busy wedding-filled weekend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Julia H, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Good Afternoon Krista,

Here at Homewood Suites- Cambridge/ Waterloo, our staff take pride in providing the highest quality customer service. I see numerous examples of them going out of their way to help guests every day, and it is no surprise to me that they offered you this degree of customer service. I imagine it must have been so nice to have a third day to relax...weddings are so much fun but can definitely be busy! We all hope to see you soon and if you do visit us again, you will be surely greeted by a smiling face from all of our staff!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

It was a delight working with Julia, the Sales and Catering Manager. She made our stay very welcoming and was attentive to every detail. We look forward to our next booking at the Homewood Suites in Cambridge ONThank You!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

Our Sales and Catering manager Julia is an absolute superstar and she always organizes great events! I am sure to tell her of this great feedback and we all look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with this hotel location. (Cambridge)
I booked online with booking.com and choose the wrong hotel location when I called the same day to cancel they gave me the run around and said I needed to call booking.com. I spoke with the hotel front desk and the manager at the this location and my card was charged without my authorization. I cancelled with Booking.com now waiting for the hotel to refund my credit card.

The worst part is I’ve got a reservation booked at their Waterloo hotel chain and they will be charging me twice if I keep that reservation.

Never will I book with this hotel again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carla C
BevN81, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hello Carla C,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Bev Nash