“I've never had a bad meal here.”

Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 321 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Cambridge, Canada
“I've never had a bad meal here.”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

For a chain restaurant, I have always been impressed with the quality of their food, which is likely one of the reasons it have remained in business for all these years. Although it appears to be more oriented towards the younger generation, the staff have always been polite and responsive to any concerns from either me or my dining partner. There is a mixture of meat (which I don't eat), seafood and chicken (which I do) as well as limited vegetarian options. it is a great place for a night out and maintaining a friendly and attentive staff will maintain their business for decades to come.

• Visited October 2013

“Attention to detail”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We loved our experience at the Keg!! I am really fussy and wanted salmon but didn't like what came with it No Problem!!
Food came perfectly cooked, they are known for steak which us not my favorite so I was thrilled with my salmon. My husbands steak was done perfectly
What made the night even better was our server, she was extremely competent and helpful
We had such a great experience I spoke with manager to tell him they had exceeded our expectations!!(

• Visited February 2014
Cambridge, Canada
“Reservation system desperately needed”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

The food, service and ambience are all great. However, if you arrive on a Saturday between 6:00 and 7:00 be prepared to spend an hour in a very overcrowded bar. This place needs to get a reservation system in place so they don't keep discouraging customers from coming.

Visited March 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“Another Great meal”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

We always love the Cambridge Keg. It's always got friendly staff and the good is always great! The spinach salad is too die for and the Caesar salad was amazing. And the steaks done to perfection !

Thanks for a great evening

1 Thank Slapnuts2k5
Cambridge, Canada
“Good but long night out”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

4 of us went out for an early dinner. We arrived just before 6 hoping there would be minimal wait. On that note why does this place not take reservations on Saturday? We waited about 1 hr and 15 minutes. The waiting room was soo full that the restaurant was lucky there was no fire or inspection as the restaurant, lobby/waiting room and bar was shoulder to shoulder. After we say down we got the best waiter ever. He was funny and very detailed and accurate. The food was excellent which made a great end to a shaky start.