“Nice Hotel right next to the Danube”
Review of Aquastar Danube

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kladovo
Aquastar Danube
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kladovo
“Nice Hotel right next to the Danube”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I stayed here for one night on a cycling trip. The staff was very friendly and helped us with our luggage, we could leave our bikes in a garage which was nice since it started to rain after we checked in. Our room was nice and clean, there is a Tv and free Wi-Fi. The spa area was already closed when we arrived so I can't judge it. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was very good. The breakfast was ok, but rather average for a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed May 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Serbian first
Sofia, Grad Sofiya, Bulgaria
Reviewed 3 May 2012

Nice, cosy hotel near Danube beach.Outdoor swimming pool was cold, but indoor was ok.
Food and domestic wine was very good.Our room was bis and clean.
Only bad thing was poor masage organisation.
I suggest this hotel!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Zoran P
Nis
Reviewed 16 December 2011

When i attended to a hotel Aquastar Danube, I didn't expect anything special, but this hotel is everything but not ordinary.
Hotel is three years old and located on the Danube beech.
Lobby is not very big and attractive, but very clear and comfortable. Check in was very fast, not more than 3 minutes.
I stayed in a room no 1B, and it was such a positive surprise. The room is spacious, modern designed with a king-size bed, sofa, flat screen TV, make up table, functional desk, cosmetic table, two bedside tables, large closet with hangers for clothes and all necessary facilities (laundry bags, safe for valuables...) There are the pillow menu on the bed.
The bathroom is very spacious, modern, clean and completely equipped.
There are indoor swimming pool in the hotel, jacuzzi and fitness and wellness contents.
I never get the better massage anywhere before. Top-level massage.
The staff are friendly and kind. Always asks if you need something and is there something more they can do. They are not cold professionals, moreover kind and careless hosts.
Restaurant is classic, food is tasteful and fresh, and during the touristic season they have more choices. Very correct dish menu.
I didn't try, but I get the information that they organize a cruises on the Danube during the season.
There are all necessary equipment in conference rooms, and the whole hotel has free wireless internet.
I spent three days in this hotel, and next time I will visit them with my family.
With all that this hotel has to offer, the price is more than reasonable.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view to the river Danube.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Pozarevac, Serbia
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Hotel is located few meters from the river Danube. The beach with volleyball court is just outside the hotel.

Outdoor swimming pool is small and it is not suitable for a larger crowd. Indoor swimming pool is larger and more suitable for swimming. There is also a jacuzzi and the sauna at the spa center and you can order a massage.

The lobby is rather small, but rooms are ok. They are not so large, but there is enough space in them. The view from the windows is great.

Food is delicious and you can eat as much as you want, becouse it is served as a buffet.

I was attending a congress at this hotel and the only thing I didn't like was that we had to interrupt the congress to clear our rooms. Later, the manager told us that we could clear the rooms after the congress, but it was to late-the congress was already interrupted.

This hotel is great for a few day stay if you want to take a rest from a city life.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank mzivkovic012
Reviewed 24 August 2011

We went on vacation over there and had a good fun. Food was great, cleane rooms, nice stuff. This is a place for vacation not for party, because its quiet place, small town and faaaarr. But a place for great vacation.

• Stayed July 2011
1 Thank BloodyMarry
Belgrade, Serbia
Reviewed 24 April 2011

Very nice location, clean, pleasant staff. I would think of it as a solid 3-star hotel. Room rates and restaurant services are unreasonably overpriced, food quality is average (we were the only guests in the restaurant). One can find a downtown hotel in Belgrade at the same rates. Overall impression, the hotel was not built to last, bathroom amenities are wire-scratched, bath accessories are cheap beyond every expectation, mini bar is poor. Matrices are average. Next time, we'll definitely plan our trip better and look up for some alternatives, but if no other option than to stay in Kladovo, I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Roses
Reviewed 26 November 2010

A new, clean and nicely positioned hotel in the heart of “Djerdap” National Park of East Serbia. Facilities are brilliant (swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, massage, etc...), the staff is very friendly, the cleanness is impeccable and the service is faultless. If I can find anything that I could ‘complain’ about it would be extremely hard mattresses. If hotel overcome this little matter, it would definitely get a 5 starts from me. I will be back!!!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Miodrag_Pasko
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kladovo
Continental Turnu Severin
#5 of 7 in Drobeta-Turnu Severin
Hotel Golden Spirit
Hotel Golden Spirit
#1 of 6 in Baile Herculane

Been to Aquastar Danube? Share your experiences!