This was a very nice hotel, clean and comfortable. Only objection is that I do not like where the bar was set up, to the side of the lobby. I would have liked a more intimate setting rather than just the side of a large well lit room. Bar was small too, not inviting. I had planned to go to the bar later, until I saw the set up and decided for another option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way providing quick and easy access to the cities of Buffalo and Toronto. Guests will enjoy the central location of this hotel near Niagara Falls, Fort Erie Race Track, HSBC Arena Buffalo, Niagara Wineries and Old Fort Erie. Business travellers appreciate proximity to Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other local businesses while leisure travellers enjoy a round at Cherry Hill Golf Course, lounging on Crystal Beach and family fun at Marineland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Canada - Ontario