Comfort Inn Fort Erie(Fort Erie)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$72
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$75
Haven Motel(Fort Erie)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$134
US$218
US$212
Hotels.com
Best Western - On The Avenue(Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$143
Agoda.com
US$191
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskhot tubniagara fallspeace bridgegames roomindoor poolthe air conditioningcomfortable staythird floorchange roomsvisiting familybooked this hotelice machineminute drivea great stayking bedclifton hill
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We stayed at the Clarion with our two young boys for three days. The hotel looked nice from the outside and it had a lot of parking space. When we walked into the lobby it was really nicely decorated and spacious. The first thing we saw was an arrangement of chairs and couches by a fireplace. To the right was the check-in desk and to the left was a bar and restaurant. There was also a small games room just to the left of the main doors with a Foosball table and three video games. The staff were very friendly and check-in was fast. There were two elevators and they were also fast.

We stayed in a double Queen room, which was typical in size and layout of most hotel rooms. The decor was pleasant and appeared relatively new. There was a desk near the window and a table with two chairs. The desk had an outlet with various hook-ups and electrical outlets. We didn't bring a laptop, but it came in handy for our two BlackBerry's. We had an area beside the closet with a small counter top, refrigerator and sink. The first thing I noticed was how clean everything was. The room, bathroom, everything was very clean. The wife always makes me check the beds before we even bring the luggage in. The sheets smelled fresh and the beds were immaculate. The air conditioner worked well and the room was very comfortable. The beds were a little low to the floor, but were good for sleeping. The bathroom was typical in layout and again I can't stress enough how clean it was. One thing for those of us over six feet tall was that the shower/bathtub doesn't offer enough headroom. If you're six foot or under it you won't even notice.

The pool area is accessed to the left of the front desk. You need your room card to enter and entrance is gained through the male or female washroom. Both washrooms have a sauna, shower, lockers and a toilet. The pool is a good size and has a deep end of 5'6". No diving is allowed, but it's a great pool for playing with the kids, swimming or just relaxing in the water. At the far end is one of the largest hottubs I've seen. The water is very hot, but once you get in it is nice to sit and soak for a few minutes. We found that the hotel offers memberships for it's workout room and pool facilities, so don't be surprised to find that people in the pool aren't guests.

We really enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank OTRC
Manager190, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear OTRC,

Thank you very much for providing feedback on your recent stay, the voice of our guests is very important to me! I am so glad that you had a good stay with us and I hope to see you again here at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre. I will ensure I share your comments with my entire Team.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

My wife and I were there to do some Family History Search. This hotel was in a convenient location. The room was large, including a desk and good lighting. We had breakfast their one morning and that was fine. Front desk service was fast and they allowed us to book in early.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank PLESLIE23
Manager190, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear PLESLIE23,

Thank you very much for posting a comment on Trip Advisor about our hotel. I am so glad that you had a good stay and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

This was a clean hotel but the fumes after they cleaned the reception area and elevator were brutal. I'm not sure what they use but it practically knocked me out...I actually had difficulty breathing! We only stayed one night and got a really super rate through Booking.com although the hotel was pretty much empty judging from the cars in the parking lot. The beds were lumpy and the air conditioning was unbelievably noisy! We didn't report it because we didn't want someone intruding on our privacy...If we had stayed more than one night we would have said something. It was almost impossible to get through on the telephone to the desk staff. We got a busy signal the majority of times and eventually gave up.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jojo2008
Manager190, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Dear Jojo2008,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, it is through such comments that we can better improve our service. I am very sorry you did not have a favorable stay with us. I will be reviewing your comments with my Team to ensure that we correct the deficiencies you encountered during your stay.
We pride ourselves on ensuring our guests have a pleasant stay and it is unfortunate that we were not made aware of the problems you encountered. I hope if you are in the area in the future you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Super friendly staff at this average hotel. Room was large but there was trash in baskets and room smelled funny cuz it was very hot and air was not on. Easy parking, lots of activities for the kids, incl game room, and an awesome pool. While there is a restaurant onsite we went to the Green Acres Family restaurant across the road on our way to Niagara - BEST fish and chips ever!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Angie P
Manager190, General Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Dear Angela M,

I apologize for not meeting you expectations with the room cleanliness, please be assured that I have followed up to ensure that this does not happen in the future. I appreciate you taking the time to write your comments on Trip Advisor and I hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

We travel a few time a year to visit family, in the area. We have been doing this for years. The hotel we stayed at in the past was right in the town our family lived. It was convenient , however the cleanliness was terrible and the place smelled like smoke. I am so happy with the Clarion, it is clean , friendly, with very helpful staff. I am surprised that being a choice Hotel like the one we stayed at in the past that they differ so much in how they are maintained. We will be back again for sure. Thank You for the pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Has a pool, exercise room, restaurant, and a Bar.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rita R
Manager190, Manager at Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2013

Dear Rita R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and great service and I am glad you had a great stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back!