I stayed for two nights due to business. There were no issues with the conference room. My room was okay and comfortable enough BUT I have to say that this room had the worst television I have ever seen in a hotel room. The TV would not advance up to all the stations that I was supposed to get (as per the station list that is provided on the table beside the bed). The channels I did get were all fuzzy and blurry with lines, and the picture kept getting shadows on it. Couldn't really watch anything. Time for an update.
When I arrived at around 4 pm on the first day, there was a tray of dishes outside one of the rooms next to mine. The next morning the same tray was still there, and later that day the SAME tray was there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way providing quick and easy access to the cities of Buffalo and Toronto. Guests will enjoy the central location of this hotel near Niagara Falls, Fort Erie Race Track, HSBC Arena Buffalo, Niagara Wineries and Old Fort Erie. Business travellers appreciate proximity to Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other local businesses while leisure travellers enjoy a round at Cherry Hill Golf Course, lounging on Crystal Beach and family fun at Marineland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Canada - Ontario