Checked in a few days ago with kids, room wasn't ready yet (an hour and a half after check in time) but front desk had that sorted out within 15 minutes. Rooms were clean, a little dated, bathroom was clean and bright. No fridge in our room but wasn't an issue since we brought a cooler and there was an ice machine on the 3rd floor. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Rooms were fairly quiet, however air conditioner a bit noisy, (but kept our room cool!). Staff was friendly. Indoor pool and hot tub were nice, kids were in a few times. Didn't eat on site, (Tim Horton's is a one-minute drive up the road for coffee in the morning). 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, we'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre is conveniently located near Queen Elizabeth Way providing quick and easy access to the cities of Buffalo and Toronto. Guests will enjoy the central location of this hotel near Niagara Falls, Fort Erie Race Track, HSBC Arena Buffalo, Niagara Wineries and Old Fort Erie. Business travellers appreciate proximity to Fort Erie Civic Centre Complex, Town Hall, Erie Personnel Corporation and other local businesses while leisure travellers enjoy a round at Cherry Hill Golf Course, lounging on Crystal Beach and family fun at Marineland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Fort Erie
- Fort Erie Holiday Inn
- Clarion Hotel & Conference Centre Fort Erie, Canada - Ontario