“Priceless Nostalgia!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Priceless Nostalgia!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I used to go here as a kid and not only is it amazing that it's still around, but i can't believe how originally intact it is! The exact same experience - right down to cash only transactions. There truly is a priceless nostalgia to going here that I'm so glad I'm able to share with my kids today. Come early. Play. Then experience movies under the stars. It's a great family evening event, not just a movie!

Visited July 2014

Guelph, Ontario, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nothing like family night at the drive in”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I have been taking my kids here since they were born. I love that I can go to the movies with my baby, nurse in the privacy of my own van, and enjoy a night out with the family. Now as my boys are getting bigger they love playing hide and go in the bushes before the movie starts. To help with the ever growing bug problem I recommend Off clip ons, they work fantastic at keeping the mosquitos away, I don't know how but it truly works!

1 Thank Farrah T
Kitchener, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Labour Day Weekend Tradition”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We loved going to the Mustang Drive-In in Guelph! Thanks for keeping this summer tradition going. Great time

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sandra S
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“mustang”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

the mustang is a place for the local people not a tourist attraction. unless you are into drive-ins.
it is old and a little run down.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank jonathankerr
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“great family night out!~!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

the drive in is a little on the odler side... but what more could you ask for a movie outdoors on a summer night!! this place is awesome!!!

Visited July 2013