“Awesome Service!!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Guelph
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Checking in after a long day of travel was made simple by Amir Khan! Very welcoming and professional accommodations are outstanding! Very relaxing surroundings safe and quiet neighborhood location. Will continue to visit this location as many times possible.

Stayed: July 2014
Sean M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the services we provide at the Holiday Inn Express. If there is anything we can do to make your stay better please let us know. If you have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Have stayed here for quite some time, very clean and quiet.
Staff helpful and friendly, close to restaurants and a great
breakfast. Rooms have been recently renovated. Amir checks you
in in record time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brent A
Sean M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this survey. We really do appreciate hearing from our valuable guests. I will be sharing this with all our staff so they know how they are doing. If you ever have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Me and my wife stayed at this hotel, very warm welcome big smile on face agent Amir just made our day by making us smile and he made sure to take care of each and everything we need. Loved the pool very good experience very good value for the money we spend will definitely come back

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Guest,

I am so glad that our customer service is top notch. I have shared this review with all the staff and they all appreciate the acknowledgement. We certainly look forward to serving you again in the near future. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us anytime.

Sincerely

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had the best stay ever at the holiday inn express! The lobby and my suite were top notch! Very clean! The staff was so so friendly!! Amir helped me find a room as soon as i walked in and took him a second to check me in and make me feel at home! The pool was very clean! And also the hot tub was clean! As crabby joes is just across the street i could walk to dinner! And breakfast at the hotel was amazing! With a insant pancake maker was awesome!! I had a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Businessspinner5
Sean M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us this positive review. We always enjoy hearing from our valuable guests. I will be sharing this with all the staff. If you ever need help with future reservations or just have questions about the hotel please feel free to contact us anytime.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Hotel was clean and comfortable! The room was nice and big and exactly what we needed to have as we were there for a dance competition. Hotel also has a nice pool and hot tub.
Karim was awesome to deal with!

Room Tip: Suite rooms are nice and big!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank JodieR198

Dear Guest,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay for the swim tournament. Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey letting everyone know about your enjoyable stay. If you ever have any questions or need help with future reservations, please feel free to contact us anytime.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

After a somewhat stressful day, our coming to this hotel was just what we needed! We usually stay at another hotel, but I was not happy with our treatment by the front desk, so we came to this hotel. Amir Khan, the guest service agent, was very helpful - and Funny! He was able to relieve our stress and put smiles and laughter back into our day :) The room was fabulous and breakfast was great. Thank you for a great stay - we will be back!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Sean M, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Guelph, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that Amir was able to make your day. We really do enjoy serving all our valuable guests. I am very happy that you liked everything, and will be sharing this review with all the staff. If you ever have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Thank You!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at the hotel one Saturday since my wife was having surgery and I needed a place to stay. When I reserved the room, I also became an IHG Rewards member, and that was mentioned when I checked in. Facility and room were very clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff was also top notch, namely Amir and Clara at the desk, and the person who supervised the breakfast buffet. The buffet was well stocked with plenty of choices, but my favourite was the hot pancake dispenser. Would definitely stay here again if I'm in Guelph.

Room Tip: Bring a lot of change if you want to use the vending machines, since they don't take bills.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Mark B

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed the service you recieved and the free breakfast that was offered. I will be sharing this review with all the staff to let them know what a great job they are doing. If you ever have any questions or need help with future reservations please feel free to contact us anytime.

Thank You!