“Good and Consistent”

Dining options: Breakfast
Elora, Canada
“Good and Consistent”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Enjoyed the wide range of choices, although I typically stick to clean foods (no processed) and in that regard, choices are limited. Also was disappointed that there are no gluten-free options in terms of bread, bagels or wraps. Many people avoid gluten. I ordered a fruit bowl and it was delicious and plentiful with lots of variety. My husband had basic sausage and eggs and it was BASIC. Came with potato and very thin, boring whole wheat toast (even texas toast would have been better, considering the prices!). Could have received a much better breakfast at a less expensive restaurant...in my opinion.

Now if you are not watching your health or your waistline, there are amazing, high calorie, high fat options to choose from...and by the looks of other diners orders, they were very generous portions. The blueberry pancakes looked killer.

I probably would not return as I found it a tad too expensive for what we ordered and received. Look to spend an average of 11.00 for a breakfast entree.

• Visited April 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Different but good”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Menu was not what I was used to but that wasd the good part fresh fruit crapes and a non typical menu made this a pleasant change.

Visited November 2012
Orlando, FL
“Healthy breakfast”
Reviewed 23 January 2013 via mobile

This is certainly a breakfast restaurant like you won't find elsewhere. I swear each food prep chef is an artist at carving fruit. The dishes are ornately decorated with fruit...except on my most recent visit all of the fruit was tough and tasteless. I am hoping that this was the product of poor winter shipment. The service is always wonderful and pleasant with ample refills of coffee

Guelph
“Delish as always!”
Reviewed 16 November 2012

This is a great Cora's... very well run, delicious everytime even though they are busy! The staff are wonderful, attentive and ready to help you out. I love their blueberry crepes!

Visited September 2012
Kitchener, Canada
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

The restaurant is located in a plaza not far from the University and downtown Guelph. I treated a friend to lunch and the service was prompt the selection was great and what I ordered was delicious (sausage with apple in a crepe with a ton of fresh fruit). Although they had table syrup available I asked if they had real maple syrup and the waitress brought it for me.

I think it was around $13.00 and was very filling and became my main meal of the day. It is only open for breakfast and lunch and they now have locations in almost every major centre in Southern Ontario. Highly recommended for the Quebecois style cuisine.

• Visited September 2012