“Healthy ”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Love coras, breakfast is always good here served with so much fruit i love how healthy it all is and im always full by the end of it. Servers are always quick and polite, if you havent been i recommend you try it!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

I love fruit and this is the perfect place for it. We had a wonderful meal of cheese, breads and fruits. I think there were a dozen different kinds. Sooo good. Will definitely come back when in Guelph. The male waiter was excellent also. Lovely place.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

This was our first visit and we knew nothing about Cora so the combination of traditional breakfast items with fruit and crepes was a nice surprise. We were seated quickly at a clean and prepared table for two. Our greeter was friendly and welcoming. Our server quickly introduced herself and was very attentive throughout.

The food was free, hot and tasty. Best of all, it was very reasonably priced despite the originality of the concept.

Well worth a visit if you are travelling through Guelph.

Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

I ventured away from my usual and got the crepe wrap with bacon/cheese, it was fabulous.

Was here with my daughter and mum and as always, I appreciated the healthier spin on all meals. My daughter loved the fruit, it is always fresh and wonderfully grouped and the presentation is awesome

Reviewed 8 September 2013

I work with a reno crew, so when we pile into Coras at 8:30am we have been up for 12-14 hours and we are hungry. The staff seemed to enjoy serving us and made it a pleasant experience Every time. The food (as always at Cora's) was plentiful fresh and delicious. Cora's turned into a near daily choice the two weeks I was in Guelph.