“All around great”

Baker Street Station
Ranked #9 of 388 Restaurants in Guelph
Cuisines: British, Canadian, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A unique pub experience in Guelph, The Baker Street Station is proud to offer its patrons the finest food and drink in a thoroughly modern yet surprisingly traditional atmosphere.
“All around great”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

It is a great pub atmosphere with the bonus of having some of the consistently best food in town, period- not average pub grub. Amazing food. Extensive beer list. Good wines and whiskeys.

• Visited April 2014

London Ontario
“Excellent Brunch and Beer”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Couldn't have enjoyed this place more. Moving to Guelph from Ottawa, I'm used to having a bunch of very interesting restaurants to eat at and was worried I would be missing out by leaving Ottawa. I was so happy to find this place on my first day in Guelph. Went for an early weekend lunch. They were still serving a delicious breakfast and had an excellent selection of Ontario Microbreweries on tap. You've won me over when you can give me good eggs and craft beers.

The bartender started talking to us about Ottawa and some of the good local beers and ended up letting us sample some of the Beau's taps that we hadn't tried. My first meal in my new hometown and there are going to be many more to follow. Great gastropub.

• Visited March 2014
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Rumours have it!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

3 of us were curious of the hype! We gave the short rib Putin, onion rings and beef tung with bone marrow a go! Our waitress and waiter were extremely capable! We asked for their comments and recommendations which led us to try these. A chalkboard of Saturday specials a chalkboard of beers and a couple of items which were requested and that the kitchen prepared for us. The rumour was that a popular CDN food show dedicated some time to the eatery. The kitchen agreed to our request (thanks to our waitress) and we're were spoiled! Early in the day was the key as when we left the placed was jammed. Gotta try the peanut butter bacon with a bacon and maple syrup drizzle cheesecake! Don't count the calories! Thanks! It was wonderful!!

1 Thank Deirdre K
Guelph, Canada
“Delicious every time!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I am a big fan of this restaurant. It is our first pick every time we have guests down to visit Guelph! The staff is always friendly and seem to enjoy the atmosphere as much as the customers, it makes for a welcoming environment :) We always look forward to the new menu's and can't wait to return again!

• Visited December 2013
Kitchener, Canada
“A Great Gastropub”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

One of my favourite spots in Guelph. Superb beer selection with lots of craft beer to try. Not just the tired standards that everyone offers. The menu also offers a great mix of choices but isn't overwhelmingly huge. It is short and sweet with a chalkboard of daily changing chef's specials.

Had the fish and chips. The best I have ever had. The batter was so light and delicate allowing the fish to shine through. Most places just drown a crappy frozen piece of fish in thick batter. Great tartare sauce and fries.

My friend had the burger and said it was awesome.

• Visited February 2014