“Fantastic!”

Guelph Grotto Climbing Company
Ranked #20 of 40 things to do in Guelph
Reviewed 16 August 2016

I live in Arizona but I have family in the Guelph area. I make a point to return to Grotto every year while visiting to get in some extra climbing time. Love this gym... Ben was great with some extra tips for bouldering!

Reviewed 20 February 2015

This gym is by far the best gym I've been to in the last four years. I am not great by any means but I don't feel scrutinized by anyone. Everyone has been really cool and friendly. The runs have been challenging and it is definitely a very safe atmosphere. I would recommend going during the day or before 5pm, Friday night or Saturday day before it gets too busy. Thanks Grotto!

2  Thank chelseaparent
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Climbing in a controlled environment is a great introduction to rock climbing. Lots of different walls, instructors focus on safety, padded floors prevent injury. Reasonably priced.

2  Thank Three G
Reviewed 27 January 2015 via mobile

Friendly helpful staff and a great atmosphere. I don't clime very often but I had such a fun afternoon and will definitely be going back soon

2  Thank Will Q