“Good place with great potential.”

Funmazing Playcentre
Ranked #25 of 59 things to do in Guelph
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Pretty inexpensive way to pass an afternoon with a young kid- if you say no to all of the arcade style games. Climbing structure is big and seems very sturdy. Large enough for adults to climb through with their kids, but high enough visibility that you don't have to, if you'd rather just park it on the comfy couches with a latte.

Staff could genuinely not care less about what's going on in the play area, which means you have to rely on parents supervising their own kids. This is hit or miss. Most of our experiences have been good, but there have been many cases of bullies/older kids intimidating and pushing through the little ones while their parents happily play Candy Crush from afar.

4  Thank J M

Reviewed 9 May 2014

I absolutely love Funmazing! My kids love it. Fellow parents love it, it's such a welcoming environment for parents and children. Gio (the owner) is wonderful. She loves what she does and is so happy to see the children's faces when they come in and when they leave thanking her.

Very clean. YOu'll often find the staff crawling through the tunnels with cleaning product and clothes making sure that everything is clean and safe for your most precious!

The plasma car track is a hit with all ages. Toddler area is so well throughout, fun and safe!

Cost is reasonable given that adults don't pay and you can stay for as long as you want.

2  Thank VickyRFL
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Let's talk POOR customer service...FUNMAZING. I was told a couple weeks ago by one of the staff that we were able to have my son's birthday party during the week from 5:30-7:30 without having to book a room (cost effective). I was told pizza and cake were ok to bring in as well. So I send out the invites to 16 children, only to find out today that they have switched to summer hours and close at 6pm!!! When I call today and speak with the owner she tells me that she will not stay open because it is summer hours now unless I book a room and spend over $400 even though HER employee gave the incorrect information. I told her that I thought it was poor customer service and a terrible management decision on her part. She also basically told me that I was lying and she trains her staff better (when I was told today over the phone by another girl that they had been having problems with one of the girls giving the wrong information to customers). She was willing to stay open ONLY for money. What's a wiser decision....pleasing the customer when they were told incorrect information OR making a buck and running the risk of having someone tell EVERYONE they know of their poor experience and her establishment???

35  Thank ArlyJ
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The more mobile they are the better. Wonderful place to hang out when the kids need some place to run... easy to keep track of them but still give them some space.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family has been coming to funmazing since my son was 2... he is 4 now and LOVES it. Multiple levels of climbing obsticles and slides, some basic arcade games, plasma car track and basketball area. I would reccommend to anyone with children between the ages of 2-5. We always stay for 1.5 hours, but my son wishes we'd stay longer! $10 before 4pm, $6.00 after 4pm (except fri, at and sun which are $10 all day). No time limit on how long you can stay, adults are free. Couches and chairs and dining areas, I think there are 4 party room and a pinata area.