“Opportunity to Stay at an Historic Building.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Guelph
London House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 5 Guelph B&B and Inns
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Opportunity to Stay at an Historic Building.”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Stayed in Guelph for four nights at the London House B&B in September 2013. We stayed in the trade winds suite.

It is a magnificent historical building in the heart of the old residential area of Gueplh. It is an opportunity too good to miss. It is not the cheapest option in the area but it is worth every cent in character and being looked after by the lovely family.

It is a short walk into the town centre of Guelph. I would certainly recommend this as a place to stay in Guelph.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 2 November 2013

For the second year and a row, my wife and I spent a night at London House while visiting friends in Guelph. The rooms are well appointed and the hosts are very attentive and engaging. The breakfasts are wonderful, healthy and filling.

We plan to return again next year.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The traditional decor of the period ( mid 1800's) - sombre by modern standards - took us by surprise, but Andy & Melanie looked after us very well. Room and bed very comfortable. Plentiful breakfast choice. Fabulous homemade waffles,scones and oatcakes! Absolute treat. Nick and Lis, London

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hollyfrog
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I am working in hospitality in México and I know some experiences depend of the moments of our lifes. In that sense I arrived the hotel late at night and Maggie and Andy were waiting for me, I felt welcome and important for them. Next Morning I was extressed for another personal issues and I started talking to the amazing Maggie, she calmed me down and in that moment I realized the hotel was going to be perfect for me, and it was more than that. Excellent and interesting breakfast talking to another guest, you feel like you are with your familiy, charming old english atmosphere, close to dowtown. I will go back again in January.
Maggie thank you so much for all you did for me.

Room Tip: I was in the Trade Winds Suite and I Loved it! :-)
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Have had a great time at this lovely B&B. My very dear friend recently got ill and hospitalized so I needed a good place to stay to go visit her. London House B&B was the next best thing to staying at my friend's home in the same neighbourhood. I will choose this B&B again the next time.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Fireside suite was large and comfy with fabulous new bathroom. Suitable for 3 with large bed and twin. Excellent breakfast and we loved having the choice of egg preparation. Coffee as good as home. Our hostess offered a much appreciated hot drink and cookies on arrival. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: This is a main floor Fireside suite, suitable if you wish to avoid stairs.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 11 September 2013

My husband and I spent two nights recently at the London House B&B, and are looking forward to another visit to Guelph so that we can stay there again. The Innkeepers (Andy and his daughter during our stay) were hospitable, friendly and available without being too forward or conspicuous. That means something to me because I appreciate privacy while staying at an inn. The home is beautifully restored and tastefully decorated creating a warm, homey atmosphere. Our room was clean and comfortable with wonderful updated bathroom. The front porch, surrounded by a perennial garden overlooks a park. It will be very easy to recommend this B&B to friends.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple