“Excellent Food, Perfect Timing”
Review of Bollywood Bistro

Bollywood Bistro
Ranked #52 of 396 Restaurants in Guelph
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The Food I had there was the best food I had in a long time. It did not take very long like all or most restaurants for the food to arrive. It is pretty much my favourite restaurant now.

3  Thank Qasem_N
There are newer reviews for Bollywood Bistro

Reviewed 29 October 2013

New owner make defrantstayal is very very good on sizzler is very good they give free papdam they do to take out fast when I go in this please in lunch time free soup I like to chick tikka masala and tandoori items is very very good

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Food was good, but not excellent. Service as OK, but our naan was forgotten until the end when they were doing up the bill. Atmosphere is good.

Yes we would eat here again, but I am still looking to find something even better.

1  Thank MichaelSze
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Small restaurant off the main street in downtown Guelph , however there is ample parking nearby and the host is pleasant .Good service and an interesting menu with lots of choice.
The portions are more than adequate and we were able to share many dishes.
They are serving watermelon sherbet which is not too sweet but refreshing for the summer nights.We were pleased withe the Goa shrimp curry , and their house specialty.

Reviewed 5 May 2013

Very cozy place to enjoy Indian food. Everything is great on the menu. Food appears very fresh & owners are fabulous people. Waitress was helpful when one person in our party did not know what to order. A friend told me about this little gem, downtown & we've gone there many times since. Usually quiet during the week.