“Good food in a hurry”

Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #8 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Guelph
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: We strive to deliver a unique dining experience to each guest by serving fresh food in a vibrant, inviting atmosphere.
“Good food in a hurry”
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Ordered a Chicken Cesar Wrap, it was really good, although I wouldn't order it if you are really hungry as it isn't very big.

Service is a little slow but the atmosphere is nice.

Williams is a place to go in between fast food and a sit down.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lllisaloo

Canada
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I recommend Williams for a healthy, delicious, affordable lunch. I met my friends there for lunch and I chose the "Take your pick" option and decided on half a grilled chicken pesto panini, small bowl of roasted red pepper soup and sliced veggies with dip washed down with a glass of freshly brewed ice tea. Total cost was approximately $13. Normally, I meet my friends at the mall and for a salad of iceberg lettuce with flabby chicken and a bottle of Nestea, I pay close to $11. The staff were all very friendly and my friends and I were all very please with the food, cost and service.

• Visited May 2013
Ontario
“Quick service. Great value,”
Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

Quick evening meal. Not as busy as noon hour, found a table easily. Had the $9.99 feature: beef vegetable soup, half a tuna melt sandwich and a peanut butter cookie for dessert. Added a slice of lemon pie as an extra sweet.
Soup and sandwich could have been hotter. Served like warm. Both were tasty and the pie was to die for.
Always enjoy my meal here.

• Visited April 2013
Guelph, Canada
“Lots of desserts, but prices bite”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Williams is hipster heaven. Think Starbucks on steroids. I doubt there is one place in Guelph that has more people with big glasses typing away at their gadgets. The place is always busy, but has pretty fast turnover - I never had to wait for a table. The interior is clean and nice, the staff is friendly. Pretty large selection of desserts - waffles, cakes, crepes, muffins, cookies. It's a go-to place if you want to have tea or coffee with something sweet.

Good place for a coffee date.

I wouldn't recommend buying food at Williams though (I mean anything other than desserts). The portions are tiny and cost more than they are worth.

• Visited March 2013
Guelph, Canada
“cozy study space”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I love coming here to study or with friends, the quesadilla is delicious, and I always get a Mango Raspberry chiller

Visited April 2013