“Ready for a change from Tims?”

Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #17 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Guelph
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Description: We strive to deliver a unique dining experience to each guest by serving fresh food in a vibrant, inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Now known as Williams Cafe this delightfully decorated eatery offers great coffee and a range of foods to pretty much meet everyone's expectations. Open from 7am to 11pm the staff members are clearly well-trained and pleasant to deal with. They even bring your freshly prepared sandwiches or other eats to your table.

One caveat: One of their muffins with coffee will leave you happy and contented right through the lunch hour . . . they are huge . . . and good too.

Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

Ordered a Chicken Cesar Wrap, it was really good, although I wouldn't order it if you are really hungry as it isn't very big.

Service is a little slow but the atmosphere is nice.

Williams is a place to go in between fast food and a sit down.

1  Thank lllisaloo
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I recommend Williams for a healthy, delicious, affordable lunch. I met my friends there for lunch and I chose the "Take your pick" option and decided on half a grilled chicken pesto panini, small bowl of roasted red pepper soup and sliced veggies with dip washed down with a glass of freshly brewed ice tea. Total cost was approximately $13. Normally, I meet my friends at the mall and for a salad of iceberg lettuce with flabby chicken and a bottle of Nestea, I pay close to $11. The staff were all very friendly and my friends and I were all very please with the food, cost and service.

Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

Quick evening meal. Not as busy as noon hour, found a table easily. Had the $9.99 feature: beef vegetable soup, half a tuna melt sandwich and a peanut butter cookie for dessert. Added a slice of lemon pie as an extra sweet.
Soup and sandwich could have been hotter. Served like warm. Both were tasty and the pie was to die for.
Always enjoy my meal here.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Williams is hipster heaven. Think Starbucks on steroids. I doubt there is one place in Guelph that has more people with big glasses typing away at their gadgets. The place is always busy, but has pretty fast turnover - I never had to wait for a table. The interior is clean and nice, the staff is friendly. Pretty large selection of desserts - waffles, cakes, crepes, muffins, cookies. It's a go-to place if you want to have tea or coffee with something sweet.

Good place for a coffee date.

I wouldn't recommend buying food at Williams though (I mean anything other than desserts). The portions are tiny and cost more than they are worth.