“So much fun!”
Review of Wild Waterworks

Wild Waterworks
Ranked #20 of 157 things to do in Hamilton
More attraction details
Owner description: Catch all the fun at Wild Waterworks June until Labor Day. Wild Waterworks boasts one of Canada’s largest outdoor wave pools, four tube slides, two body slides, “Eazy River” ride & Little Squirt Works.
Mississauga, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I went and took four tweens to Wild Waterworks and we all had so much fun! I would recommend purchasing the tickets online to get the discount. The tweens love the wave pool, lazy river, waterslides and tube waterslides!

The French fries are so good at Ollies Landing! One of the tweens by accident dropped her food and customer service immediately came to our rescue and said no problem go to your table and I will bring you another free of charge! The staff immediately cleaned up the food and brought our food quickly to our table! Excellent customer service!

The grounds at the waterpark I found to be very clean too. There was excellent coverage of lifeguards from the wave pool to other areas of the waterpark! The customer service again was so courtesy as on our way out they were waving goodbye and saying we hope you come back which was a nice touch! The tweens and I would definitely come back!

3 Thank sunshineCDN123

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Was not a good experience”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Started off my day with the kids great beautiful day had lunch packed had are swim wear on well I thought I had swim wear on I had shorts on just plane jane black shorts went on the slides went in the wave pool AND then out of all the customers that day I guess I may have been the only one they wanted to pick on employee say I did not have the right swim wear on I could not believe this now there is a code for what swim shorts I have on. after all the talking to the supervisor she offered me paper shorts with white mesh to where under my gym shorts as an adult made me feel like I had to wear a diaper any ways whole day went right out the window long story short will never return just could not believe how much the world has changed for what to wear in pools now as an adult I felt like I was treated like a 2 year old leaving this open for I quote " it's so thing don't fall off people when they are swimming " can you believe that un real the amount of kids the urinate in the water and I could not wear my gym shorts enjoy every one that was my experience

4 Thank Costa B
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice visit”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

great place for a family. Love the bbq picnic area right outside of the place. The best price is right after 4pm ($14 per person). Very clean and nice

1 Thank victor t
Sudbury, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A great place on a hot summer day”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Extremely hot the day we went. The entrance lineup was long but the staff kept everyone in line supplied with large cups of water and umbrellas.
Easy to find a picnic spot in the shade if you bring a blanket. Wave pool is great fun and the kids did not have to wait too long for the water slides. Everyone enjoyed the lazy river. I was very concerned with the cost of tubes until I was told that half the money was refunded on the return of the tubes. This was a good place to come to forget that the temperature hit 36*C that day!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 4travelmore
Ashcott, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun day out”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

A good day out for kids and adults alike. Great time had in wave pool. Slides and lazy river all good fun. Plenty of space for picnics or just relaxing. Bought tickets online so much easier than standing in huge queue on a hot day! Only down point was long time queuing up to go on slides and lazy river .

Visited August 2013