“Nice Lunch”

Neighbourhood: Downtown Hamilton
Detroit, Michigan
“Nice Lunch”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Lunch was fun, quick service, my Dad and I both got the spicy noodles because our waitress recommended, over all the service was nice and the food above average thai

Visited June 2014

Hamilton, Canada
“Wonderfully and materfully presented”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

June 14, 2014 is yet another very fond evening memory my family will once again relish.....! The food here at Thai Memory is unique in that each dish we ordered was masterfully created with percession and true Thai creativity! Splendid atmoshphere with relaxing soft music being played somewhere in the background; with imported decor that warms and craddles the most splendid Thai dishes in the known GoldenHorseShoe Toronta area! We (as a family) most always make it a point to make reservation once or twice a month. The menu never tires with us in that there is so much variety to choose from. I highly recommend Thai Memory as a first choice dine in. The staff is wonderfully cheerful and very polite....yes we will come again!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank richard r
Caledonia, Canada
“Fabulous Thai food”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were heading into the downtown for the evening and had another restaurant in mind, but it was closed. Went to Thai Memory and were happy we did. Chicken Satay was excellent and the Mango Mustard Chicken was outstanding, my spouse had the Lychee Beef and thoroughly enjoyed it. We will be coming back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gary B
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Authentiic Thai Cuisine in Hamilton”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My wife and I visited this restaurant at lunch time. It was busy, but not crowded. We were immediately seated and our order was taken after we had time to review the menu - we were not rushed.

The food is freshly prepared and the serving sizes were ample. The menu consists of many standard Thai items (curries, pad thai), but also a number of dishes that I had not seen before. All items were well described, including in many cases, the best rice to have with them (three are offered - jasmine, coconut and sticky). Dishes that are spicy are marked as such, and they are spicy! I like spicy food, and my green curry, which is served medium, was as much as I could handle. They offer extra spice, but I don't know why anyone would need or want that.

As others have mentioned, the decor is ecclectic, but in a nice way. We felt very comfortable in the surroundings, and will definitely come back to sample some of the other dishes.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank wally434
Hamilton, Canada
“Authentic Thai”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Enjoyed authentic Thai meal. Atmosphere and service was great have visited here numerous times and have never been disappointed.

Visited November 2013