Arrival Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Hamilton
See available hotels
Budget Inn 2000(Hamilton)
Esquire Motel(Burlington)
Beach Motor Inn(Hamilton)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My husband and I checked in here last Saturday night around 11:30, mostly out of necessity as we were in town for the weekend and had not yet made arrangements for our accommodation.

It cost us 105 dollars and truthfully, if we had had other options, I would have walked out of there. The "non-smoking" room we had on the third floor was dirty, reeked of cigarette smoke and the carpet had cigarette burns and believe it or not, the imprint of an iron in one area.

The bathroom was grungy, the toilet had hair on it and the sink was old and cracked. I spent half an hour inspecting the sheets before I got into the bed and believe me, that was a first for me.

The whole place has a bit of a crack hotel feel about it, right down to the two potential guests/regulars making out at the front desk and us having to convince the night receptionist to lock the side door because he forgot to.

It suited what we needed and honestly, we're not that fussy, but I was happy as heck to get out of there the next morning.

It should be priced at around 60 dollars and even then, they still need to clean up the place a bit.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cuba422
Reviewed 29 December 2012

I was in Hamilton during the summer for a short vacation. Approx. 4 days and three nights.
The room was Ok. Perhaps a little worse for wear but functional.
The location was great just a few minutes walk to downtown and a short walk to the bars,restaurants and shopping of Hess Village.
Also it is farely close to attractions like Dundern Castle,Botanical gardens,etc.
The rate was a little high for the room but not unreasonable.
The staff was farely helpfull without being intrusive.
I have two complaints,
#1 The Wifi connection to the room was weak, useless actually.
#2 The food and drink machines needed restocking.

Room Tip: At least in Hamilton there are older run down hotels in run down areas in the city to be avoided.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 December 2012

When I checked into the "ARRIVAL INN" at 175 Main Street in Hamilton, Ontario, I paid $120. FOR A NIGHT! I HAD to give a $100 dollar deposit (They did not give back). I stayed only 2 days but I needed a room for 2 weeks. I went through 7 rooms! EVERY ROOM SMELLED LIKE DOG POOH and PEE! Also EVERY BED was LOPSIDED. I needed a chiropracter the next morning. They would only give me 2 towels (saying that if they gave me another towel other guests would not have one?) They did not have room service and the pop machines were ALL BROKEN (ate your money). THE ICE MACHINE was in the basement? I RAN OUT of toilette paper, it took over a hour to get a roll of toilette paper! The maid SKIPPED my room, I had garbage that needed to be taken out, I had to take out my own garbage, MAKE MY OWN BED! The Owners left the Vacuum cleaner for me to VACUMM MYSELF? I had to let the water run for an HOUR BEFORE I COULD SHOWER, BECAUSE "NO HOT WATER" also in one room they put me it was COLDER THAN OUTSIDE, the heater was broken? SO they made me go to another room. Also thed paint was PEELING of the WALLS! so DISGUSTING! oh ya - in one room we had no LIGHT BULBS? They blamed that on the FUSES? So I was literally in the "Dark" This HOTEL NEEDS MAJOR RENOVATIONS!!!! IT IS NOT FIT FOR A COCHROACH!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I am sorry to say but their are not ANY good ROOMS... I was moved to 7 different rooms and EVERYY SINGE ROOM was "DISGUSTING"
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple