See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2012 via mobile

I stayed several nights and it was ok. Nothing awfully bad nor exceptionnaly good. Good value for money I think ...

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank DavidC__76
Reviewed 2 October 2011

2 of us stayed for 1 night in a room with a jacuzzi tub. Not only did the tub not even work, but the floor around it had clearly never been cleaned (carpet) because it smelled like mold. There was someone elses hairs all over the place... The bed creaked and groaned and was on a strange angle almost impossible to sleep... there was green mold under the trash liner of the bathroom garbage. Some lights didn't work.... about the only good thing this place had to offer was that it had WiFi included and cable.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else- the rooms are tiny and you can hear all the local traffic and even people next to you.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank laura d
Reviewed 24 October 2010

Smoky first room. Creepy second room. Went to give key to clerk to leave and go elsewhere. They felt bad and gave me a "renovated" room. Got through the night. I get better rates in nicer places on Priceline.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank MartyPuch
Reviewed 25 August 2010

I had to meet up in Hamilton for a business meeting and had a wonderful stay at Hamilton Inn.

I would really recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank marlenebrindel
Reviewed 6 June 2009

I stayed with three of my friends at the Inn for three days. We were there for our exchange program at the McMaster University and needed a place for few days to look for an apartment for rent.

We took a large room at the Inn (for four people). The rooms are comfortable with nice beds and are equipped with basic necessities including TV etc.

The place is pretty nice and quiet, though a bit away from the main market.

Since we were students, we found the place a good value for money.

Stayed: January 2006