We just got in from flying from Austrlaia and were really looking forward to staying the night in a so called newly renovated clean room with our 2 young kids. We asked for a none smoking room. That's all it smelt like was smoke! My 1 year old is asthmatic and coughed all night. So gross! There was hair all through the shower. I felt more dirty getting out then getting in. Mould in the bathroom. Dirty floors, walls, plates. A hole in the top of the microwave. Never again will we ever stay there or recommend it!!
View all 10 deals from US$104
- Free Wifi