See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2008

UNBELIEVABLE, They called us up the DAY before we were to stay there, and told us they could not provide our room. They had overbooked, even though we had booked and given them our credit card, several weeks previous. Aman bluntly indicated we were SOL!! We had to file a complaint, and were able to get another motel, many KM away. Buyer be very aware.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank TorontoDave57
Reviewed 14 May 2008

When I read the reviews and was very scared of the hotel. When I called it up and asked about it, they said that they had just purchased it a few months previously and were renovating. Because the price was right, I chose it. I am VERY glad that I did. they have replaced all of the carpets in the hotel, and the matresses, and have replaced all the staff as well as they repaved the entire lot during my second week (it was a big pothole prior to the repaving). The room was cleaned imaculately (to the point that the housekeeper even did my dishes that I neglected to do myself, and tidied up around my work area as well). The room was large, and the kitchenette was great. I have stayed here for 4 weeks, when I returned for my last week, I noticed my microwave was not in the room as requested, the response I got was "oh, something was wrong wiht it, how soon do you need one?" When I said it would be good to have the night I arrived, they went out and BOUGHT ONE. When I left my lights on, they boosted me... When I return home, I will be telling my boss to send ALL of our future clients, and candidates here, great location, fantastic rate, CLEAN, and friendly staff, and FANTASTIC Service... is there really anything else??

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank thewoozer
Reviewed 23 August 2007

Well after trying out the few motels in Hamilton, this one is best located.

It is in the center between Dundas, Hamilton and Ancaster. 5 mins from each direction.

I stayed in a Non-Smoking room for 2 nights and the staff was very helpful and nice.

For the price they are the best. They were undergoing some renovations in the rooms around mine, but were very respectful and minimized the amount of discomfort.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business
3  Thank dfavereau
Reviewed 12 August 2007

Well , all the hotels in the Hamilton area were booked so we got this cheap 'mountainview' room. The only thing close to resembling a mountain, were the lumps in the mattress. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Heres a list- tv didnt work, AC didnt work, door was falling off hinge, ceiling light was missing one of its covers, some unknown stain on the sheet, the room reeked of some unidentifiable stench mixed with stale smoke smell, there was no tp, random phone calls very late at night/early in the morning looking for 'Michelle', no screen on the door, no windows to let fresh air in, we had to bring a fan inorder to survive the night . There were bugs of all sorts, one in one of the beds, lets just say we brought our own sheets. Hands down, the worst motel I've ever stayed at. That is all.

• Stayed: August 2007
9  Thank INKED4LIFE85
Reviewed 30 April 2007

I got a room on the ground floor for two nights. The location wasn't too bad, as it was close to a couple of convenience stores.

The carpet of the room was dirty and worn out, like it was never been cleaned. It was so dirty that i didn't walk around bare feet in that room. There were all kinds of stains on the furniture and on the bed sheets. I asked for a non-smoking room, but the room was smoky and stuffy. The general feeling of that room was so bad that I decided to check the bed for bed bugs - which was something I'd never had to do before!

The price was cheap, which was great because I was only in town for a course at the university for the weekend. However, the place was so horrible that I decided to check out other motels in the city next day so I didn't have to come back to this motel.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled on business