See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 November 2008

I stayed at this place a year ago and it was in bad shape..but things are changed now and its nothing like it used to be. The room was very nice and clean and full renovated. All the things have been replaced and it has a whole new reputation. I highly reccomend this place for everyone.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank Andy1612
Reviewed 6 November 2008

I Have stayed at this hotel when it was own by other people, and I must say it was one of the worst motels I ever stayed in.....Thats not the case anymore. The new owners have done so very much to improve this motel. They have completly renovated the property, from the front lot and office to every individual room. The staff was very friendly and the value is unbeatable in this city. The room I stayed in cost me $64.00 can. and the room was very clean and fullfilled more then I expected for the money I payed. I would recommend this motel to anyone looking to save a few bucks and not want to resort to staying in a dump. This is litterly the best motel in the city, kudo's to the new owners.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 August 2008

UNBELIEVABLE, They called us up the DAY before we were to stay there, and told us they could not provide our room. They had overbooked, even though we had booked and given them our credit card, several weeks previous. Aman bluntly indicated we were SOL!! We had to file a complaint, and were able to get another motel, many KM away. Buyer be very aware.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank TorontoDave57
Reviewed 14 May 2008

When I read the reviews and was very scared of the hotel. When I called it up and asked about it, they said that they had just purchased it a few months previously and were renovating. Because the price was right, I chose it. I am VERY glad that I did. they have replaced all of the carpets in the hotel, and the matresses, and have replaced all the staff as well as they repaved the entire lot during my second week (it was a big pothole prior to the repaving). The room was cleaned imaculately (to the point that the housekeeper even did my dishes that I neglected to do myself, and tidied up around my work area as well). The room was large, and the kitchenette was great. I have stayed here for 4 weeks, when I returned for my last week, I noticed my microwave was not in the room as requested, the response I got was "oh, something was wrong wiht it, how soon do you need one?" When I said it would be good to have the night I arrived, they went out and BOUGHT ONE. When I left my lights on, they boosted me... When I return home, I will be telling my boss to send ALL of our future clients, and candidates here, great location, fantastic rate, CLEAN, and friendly staff, and FANTASTIC Service... is there really anything else??

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank thewoozer
Reviewed 23 August 2007

Well after trying out the few motels in Hamilton, this one is best located.

It is in the center between Dundas, Hamilton and Ancaster. 5 mins from each direction.

I stayed in a Non-Smoking room for 2 nights and the staff was very helpful and nice.

For the price they are the best. They were undergoing some renovations in the rooms around mine, but were very respectful and minimized the amount of discomfort.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled on business