See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 December 2017

The other reviews don't surprise me. Too bad it's wedged so tightly between apartment buildings...at least it's peaceful at the cemetery across the street..great place to walk your dog.
Another plus is your surrounded by 24 hr business like Hasty Market and Ultramar.

Room Tip: No tip at the moment.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Yikes. Have not stayed in a place like this in quite a while. The rooms were dirty and in need of some repair. While some things like the bed were comfy and the vanity was new, the rest was quite disgusting. In serious need of some drywall repair and some paint. The flooring also needs tending to. We did have a fridge and microwave. The tv was also ok along with the selection of channels. The location was a little noisy. The Wi-Fi is unreliable. Thank God it was only 1 night. Had it not been for the bed, I would have considered another hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Bucko007
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Room #19 is the grossest room I've ever stayed in. Stinks from years, perhaps even decades, of stale cigarette smoke, but the COCKROACHES didn't seem to mind. Upon asking, was moved to Room #5, which seemed fine until I discovered the BEDBUGS. Too bad, that, because the bed and bedding were actually quite comfy and the internet service here is pretty good. Regardless, I moved out first thing the following morning. First stop: a laundromat to high-heat my clothes in case of any "hitchhikers".

Room Tip: Choose a room at another motel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Heatmonger
Reviewed 30 June 2017

The worst hotel experience of my life. Carpet inexplicably moist and dank. Peeling paint on walls.bathtub chipped and dirty. Stench of cigarettes in a room that the manager said was a non-smoking room. A bird or squirrel was nesting in the air conditioner box: its scratchings could be heard all night. The light of day revealed what appeared to be feces smeared on the bathroom door. Avoid this place at all costs.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bellocpark
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

Booked this place last minute as it was the closest available place to where our Christmas party was in Ancaster. I should have paid the extra few bucks in a cab and went somewhere else. The place stinks, our non smoking room smelled like smoke that was trying to be masked by bleach. I think that someone must go in with a spray bottle of bleach and water before anyone enters to try and make it smell clean . I don't even know if I was even cleaner after getting out of the shower. I now wish I inspected the bed after reading the bed bug comments.. But we were in too much of a rush and got back late. Luckily, we didn't have to spend long in the room.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple