Stayed for 5 nights for a conference being held at the nearby Convention Centre. Overall, stay was average, but if I were to return to Hamilton, I'd stay elsewhere.
A few complaints:
- Wireless internet is very slow, and quite inconsistent
- No minifridge in room
- No robes in room...when I called for one so that I could go to the pool, I waited and waited then had to call back to the front desk...a series of obstacles later...I finally got a robe.
- Daily housekeeping was inconsistent/incomplete
On the positive side:
- Conveniently located close to convention centre
- Beds are comfortable
- Extended check-out to 1pm without any hassle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hamilton Hotel is near Copps Coliseum, the Hamilton Convention Centre, Hamilton Place, Standard Life office tower, and government offices. Our hotel is between Toronto and Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Hamilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hamilton Hotel Ontario, Canada
- Hamilton Sheraton