“Nice and comfy beds”

Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Hamilton
Toronto, Canada
“Nice and comfy beds”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I loved these beds and I actually asked the Manager that I like to buy one of these beds. It is actually possible buy going on their website. I just received my delivery it is called sweet sleeper bed. Thank you Sheraton Hamilton for a comfortable stay!

Room Tip: all rooms have sweet sleeper rooms
1 Thank Hanan A
Syed G, General Manager at Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Hello Hanan A,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are so pleased to hear you found our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds so comfortable that you purchased one of your very own. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for another comfortable sleep the next time your travels bring you to Hamilton.

-Syed Gardezi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

The lounge is great and welcoming. It is connected to the mall (which isn't so good). The rooms are nice and of course you get all the amenities of a Sheraton.
The pool is nice and they have a sun deck! You can enjoy the sun in the summer.
The workout room is large and has LOTS of choices for workouts.
The staff was super friendly and I appreciated Jessica's patience as she explained many things at the front desk.
This is perfect if you want to want around downtown and there are many restaurant choices.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Syed G, General Manager at Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Hello Elizabeth M,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are so pleased to hear you found our swimming pool and sun deck enjoyable during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to recognize Jessica at our front desk; your kind words have been passed along to her. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Hamilton.

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton in Hamilton for two nights. We were very happy with our choice. On our arrival it was a little confusing on where we were expected to park. We did find our way but perhaps a little more signage might be useful. The lobby is very welcoming, clean and looks very up to date. Love the openness up to the second floor bar and restaurant.
We had two rooms, one with a king and another with two queens. Again very nice and the bathroom was clean and perhaps updated recently. The five of us had dinner in the restaurant and the food was excellent and our waitress was wonderful. Breakfast was included in our rate and was served in the Lounge on the 17th floor. The lady in charge there was great. Very helpful and made us some great waffles. Would definitely stay again.

1 Thank Heather B
Syed G, General Manager at Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Hello Heather B,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to recognize our Sheraton Team Members, in our restaurant and Sheraton Club Lounge, your kind words have been passed along to them. Thank you again for taking the time to post a review and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Hamilton.

Ann Arbor
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was surprised at the condition of this Sheraton. I think of Sheratons as being reliable and fairly standard. The location of this hotel was pretty good but the rugs were worn and stained, housekeeping hadn't straightened up our room by 2;39, and the hotel was connected to a downscale mall..

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TravelhappyAnnArbor
Syed G, General Manager at Sheraton Hamilton Hotel, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Hello TravelhappyAnnArbor,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are pleased to hear that you found our location in good standings. We would like to apologize for your room not being serviced earlier in the day; please connect with me directly: syed.gardezi@sheratonhamilton.com at your earliest convenience to discuss your stay in its entirety. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time your travels bring you to Hamilton.

Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

The rooms are clean, the lounge is nice, the location is fine.
There is a great Asian grocery store within the building area, good for fresh fruit and goodies at normal prices.

The check in person I dealt with, was not overly pleasant. It was a cumbersome experience that left me a little disappointed. I'll probably give Sheraton another try, but this experience was not inspiring.

Room Tip: I had a room right off the elevator and did not hear much elevator noise...not that I would advocate...
1 Thank zuppa7
Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Really fine hotel with lots of upgrades. I had worked in Hamilton years ago and I knew the city had fallen on hard times so perhaps my expectations were lowered. The room was great and really clean. The front desk staff were really helpful. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Meaford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I reviewed the Sheraton several months ago and when I say review, what I mean is I pretty much trashed it. I've stayed there many, many times over the years and was shocked at the comedy of errors which was that particular visit. Well the lovely folks in Hamilton invited me back for another go and I must say they went out of their way to give us a first-class experience all around. I think it speaks volumes to a hotel's integrity when they immediately try to right their wrongs as opposed to apologizing endlessly but doing nothing. The Sheraton's front desk greeted us warmly and efficiently and were whisked to our room with an early check-in (and granted a late check-out the following day with no extra charge). The chambermaid greeted us personally and the manager sent wine. Our suite was impeccable and comfortable and the parking is easy, safe and free. The evening appetizers and morning breakfast in the Club Room were delicious (and the server lovely) and I particularly love a hotel that provides a nice latte without the help of Starbucks (which is also conveniently located in the lobby). And you certainly cannot beat the location. Downtown bliss - you can walk everywhere and shop. Thank you SO MUCH Sheraton-Hamilton for proving that you are the #1 hotel in Hamilton. You've always been my favorite and you are once again. I can't wait to return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business