All reviews baci restaurant platinum suite banquet hall red hill beautiful hotel italian theme wedding venue wedding reception whirlpool tub hamilton area would highly recommend this hotel front desk staff walk in shower king bed one night stay niagara falls carlos
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had the Prada Suite for one night during our round trip through east Canada, and it was beautiful. Very nice room, very nice and helpful staff. Pool area with spa very convenient. When we ever come back to this region we will stay in this hotel. Nearby shopping areas with different stores, restaurants and cinemas.

Room tip: Prada Suite - large, two double beds, nice bathroom, all related to Prada.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very enjoyable! wonderful pool and hot tub! clean throughout lobby, floors,rooms.Would stay here again,and recommend this hotel to anyone I know that is traveling in this region! The area has waterfalls close by and shopping and great reaturants down the street.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Hotel was very nice, rooms we're large and comfortable, beds were awesome, staff was very courteous, friendly and helpful. Location was good with malls & restaurants across & down the street. Our only issue was the rooms were pricey.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed here a few weekends ago for a family member's wedding. The hotel is nicely decorated, comfortable, and the reception staff are friendly and welcoming. I stayed in a King mini-suite, and the room was spacious and clean, the bed was beautiful and comfortable with soft sheets and pillows, the shower was really nice, and my favourite part was that the alarm clock was an Ipod dock. The rooms (at least the ones my family and I stayed in) were each individually decorated with memorabilia from an "old Hollywood" actor or musician, which was a unique touch. If I am remembering correctly, I think it is nicer than most Best Westerns I've stayed at.

The one part that I wasn't such a fan of was the restaurant, Baci, which we had breakfast at two mornings in a row. To be fair, they may have been understaffed or having problems that particular weekend, but we waited about 40 mins for our food in a less than full dining room, and when it did come out our over easy eggs were hard and the food was lukewarm. Not a surprise considering when our plates came up, the waiter went over to them, inspected them, and walked away to go re-set tables even though our meals were ready. At one point he was behind the bar talking on his cell phone, while everyone was sitting there with coffee mugs that had been empty for 10 minutes. When he brought us the bill, it was the wrong one. When we tried again the next morning, we had a different server, who was friendly enough but made another mistake on my bill which I ended up paying for anyways (it was only an extra $3), because I was in a rush and was having trouble communicating to him what the problem was, and was getting no clear answers about fixing it (other than "I'm sorry about that miss"). And honestly, both mornings, the food wasn't that great.

So overall I had a great weekend and I will stay there again if I am ever in Hamilton, but I will definitely be finding other places to eat at.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Joe M, Owner at Best Western Premier C Hotel By Carmen's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Pink_palm_trees,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

On behalf of our Baci team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to impliment changes. This is not indicative of the service or quality we are known for. Our award winning restaurant takes this issue incredibly serious. I assure you it will be addressed.

I hope that you will consider dining with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Joe Mercanti, & John Taubenberger;
President Executive Chef

Reviewed 6 August 2014

Despite the fact that we made a mistake on the date when booking, when we arrived at the Western Premier C Hotel in Hamilton they were pleased to make adjustments to accommodate us. They provided a superior room & all staff were professional and provided excellent service at both the front desk and the dining room for breakfast the following morning.
Our trip could have been sidelined . yet this hotel helped to make it a great success! Will definitely return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple