“Great Place for a Fabulous and Unique Burger”
Review of Chuck's Burger Bar - CLOSED

Chuck's Burger Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love Locke Street and Chuck's Burger Barn. My friends and I all had different burgers and everyone of us enjoyed them. We have been three times. The restaurant is small - I would love to see it expand .

There are newer reviews for Chuck's Burger Bar

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I am allergic to beef so I love Chucks' variety of non beef burgers....great variety of beers.
Great fries, but better skip 'em if you are health conscious....the pea meal bacon burger is one of the 7 wonders of Canada....
Sydney Crosby was an average hockey player until he had a Chuck's burger....now he has two Gold Olympic Medals......

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I love visiting this restaurant!!! I have visited here on several occasions. Here are my thoughts and experiences at Chuck's:

- I love the location, in a great part of Hamilton. The restaurant fits the area's personality!
- Love the atmosphere in here, although it's not big, everyone is here with one common goal, to enjoy a good conversation, and fantastic food
- The servers and employees are always so friendly. If it's your first time, they're always willing to offer their recommendations
- The menu has great variation - if you're not a burger fan, no problem! They have some amazing poutines!
- The burgers are outstanding! The size of the burgers are great, all the ingredients are fresh and such a great selection of toppings & condiments. I personally love the Bacon Burger!
- The fresh cut fries are probably my favourite at Chuck's. The fries are perfectly made, and huge portions to accompany your burger

I only wished there was enough space along Locke St. to have more outdoor seating. Regardless, Chuck's is an overall great experience.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My party of four finally got to Chuc'ks, after hearing so much about it. We all had different burgers and really enjoyed them. good service. Found the tables a little high, the drinks were expensive, with no coffee or tea offered. Tons of fries, would split an order next time.
We would return.

1  Thank EddieHamilton
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This was our second visit to Chuck's Burger Bar. We went on a Sunday afternoon and it was very busy but we managed to get two seats at the corner of the bar. We ordered a hamburger and a fire roasted chicken and chorizo burger with some fries, one beer and water. The server was pleasant and efficient. My partner took a bite into her chicken burger and realized the paper for the cheese slice had not been removed. Not a big deal, she removed it and just let the server know so the cooks were aware. She made no excuses and apologized immediately for the error. We certainly weren't looking for a discount on our meals but the chicken burger and beer were removed from the bill regardless. Our server was beyond professional and said she hoped we would return. We informed her that we certainly would. The food this time around was just as amazing as our first visit. We will be back!! Great food, professional staff!!!