“Very Impressed”

Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Hamilton, Ontario
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Although I've ordered from Red Rockets before I feel I should write this to say that Red Rockets is a very good wing joint !! I will admit that I wasn't very impressed the first couple of times I ordered here as far as the wings go. Theres so much competition out there I preferred others. This time however my order which was a WagJag deal was delicious. I dont know if they've changed their ways of doing things or not but this time I really really enjoyed them. Wait to go Red Rockets !!

Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“Always good!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My boyfriend introduced me to Red Rockets, as we're both "foodies" at heart. We've driven from Niagara Falls and St. Catherine's on a few occasions specifically to get wings from Red Rockets. Under normal circumstances one would not drive the nearly 40 minutes for wings, so if you are in Hamilton I would recommend giving them a try.

Burlington, Canada
“Price is raised and the wings are smaller”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Sorry, you guys were once a great place for wings.. ordered a couple days ago that left a bad taste in my mouth..... wings were half the size of my pinky :( you lost a customer!!

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Wicked Wings!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Make sure you pick up the Wag Jag or daily deal for these guys. Simply the best wings you will ever have!

Visited March 2013
Thank Elizabeth-Darre... S
Hamilton, Canada
“So so”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Food was just average. Seems over priced. Therefore, not sure value is there. Counter staff could use some customer service training.

Visited February 2013